US$105
Staybridge.com
US$94
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$84
Best Western Plus Columbus/ Ft. Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$78
Hotels.com
US$100
US$112
Hampton.com
All reviewstwo room suitethe manager's receptionbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffhome away from homestaff was extremely helpfulfire pitmovie theaterexcellent hotelgreat place to staynice roomfort benningexcellent stayeasy accessclean rooms
Reviewed 9 May 2018

There are quite a few hotels in this vicinity, several of which we've tried in the past, but this is the only place we've chosen since our first stay. Very clean, very friendly and service-oriented staff, very comfortable rooms, well-maintained facility overall.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 6 May 2018

This is a nice place to stay, it's clean, the staff was nice, the location is perfect, it has plenty of restaurant and shopping.... it is close to everything..... the pool was clean....they offer happy hour

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We were just doing an overnight in Columbus, and as we've lived there before we knew where to NOT stay. But, this place was a good place TO stay. It's close to shopping and the eats. Easy off and on from JR Allen (80). Really nice folks inside; very considerate and personable. We had a cargo hauler and were worried about its placement and safety, but they had a good place to park it. The pillows were nice, the room was clean and the bed was firm. My only dislike was the shower, but that was just the material it was made of (yucky plastic that's hard to clean-and this is just me being persnickety). But considering it was on a busy road it was quiet inside and out. This place is used by the big companies in town for their people to stay so it's not as in-and-out with people as probably like other hotels. I would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks nice from outside and the lobby areas were good, but the rooms were not very clean. Slow drains and dirty toilets. Our party had multiple rooms and one other also had the cleanliness issues plus the tv’s didn’t work in another room. I can’t recommend it. sorry.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
AmandaRyals, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

I'm so sorry your stay was less than perfect. We do hope you will allow our hotel to be of service again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Amanda Ryals - Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I just completed a week's stay at this Homeward Suites and I have to say my experience was a wonderful one!
All of the employees I came into contact with were friendly, eager to please, and professional. They all acted as if they loved their job and enjoyed making you feel right at home. From the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out, the staff went above and beyond to make my stay a home away from home.
I stayed in a king studio suite and it was huge! Itimet had an apartment like feel with a well defined kitchen, living, and bed/bathroom areas. My suite was bright, airy, and very comfortable. It was quiet despite being in a very busy area of north Columbus. The bed was super comfortable and my suite was so clean.
This hotel was close to shopping, a wide variety of places to dine, and entertainment options such as a large movie venue and bowling. I also noticed that the hotel does have a shuttle although I did not take advantage of this service.
The daily breakfast had plenty of choices to satisfy everyone. A light dinner with drinks was also offered Monday-Thursday nights as well.
This hotel is definitely my first choice of Columbus hotels in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your recent stay! We value your comments and your loyalty to our hotel. Please allow our hotel to be of service again in the near future.

Kindest Regards,