Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
A treat

The Springer Opera House is the classiest theatre in the area. We really enjoy the quality and... read more

Reviewed 22 February 2018
Treemendous2
Columbus, Georgia
via mobile
Family-oriented theatre

The actors and staff are like a big family. The shows are normally very good quality, and the... read more

Reviewed 30 January 2018
Melinda M

All reviews season ticket holders big family excellent talent saloon actors academy play haunted
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I got married at the courthouse across from here, when we were taking pictures ran into the manager who offered us a full tour. We got amazing photos and it made it such a special experience. It didn’t stop there, the musical they were showing happened to be my husbands favorite. It was amazing, I hadn’t seen it before but we both loved it! He announced our marriage and thanked my husband for his service at the beginning and aftewards greeted us. I have never been treated so well. The opera house is just gorgeous, so much history and the seats are super comfy! It was so much fun(: I can’t wait to come back again!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

What a show this was. Music from the only meeting of Johnny Cash,Jerry LEE Lewis, Elvis Presley and Carl Perkins at Sun Records. A must see if you love this music. Bring a jacket it is a little chilly. DON’T MISS IT. what a great venue for the Springer

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed an evening of song and dance last weekend. This year's season is top-notch. Thanks for bringing these sorts of shows to our community! Well Done!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Springer is a beautiful old grand building in historic downtown Columbus. They really offer very good shows with excellent talent. Their pre-show dinners are quite good and make going to see a play that much easier and enjoyable. Parking is fairly easy to find close by. Almost all the seats offer good views. The tickets are reasonably priced.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Love going to the Springer. Always a good show. Not a bad seat in the entire building. Love that you can take a glass of wine into show. Some really good characters.