“Polished Chef - Comfort Food done well”
Review of The Loft

The Loft
Ranked #3 of 565 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Loft is a 2 level restaurant with a live music venue upstairs. Amazing food, friendly service, and delicious drinks mixed with an atmosphere you won't find anywhere else at the hub of Uptown Columbus! The Loft is a Columbus Uptown favorite, a family run business rooted in local history since 1992, combining food, fun, and music in a scrumptious and unique way. It has always been our family's goal to share with our patron's quality and value in a casual atmosphere. In short, if you love extraordinary food, the best in live entertainment plus a warm and welcoming service staff, come spend the evening with us!
Reviewed 25 August 2017

In an older building downtown, large bar and seating area. The food was awesome... I had the Grouper with wilted spinach and Cheese grits, very well prepared. My friend had the pork chop of which I tasted and it was spectacular, unlike I've had before.
Save room for their beautiful desserts.
I recommend getting there before 7 or get a reservation because the locals go here and they run out of the specials occasionally (I've been here twice on two trips to Columbus). I love this place.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner and had the ribeye. Food was reasonably priced. Very good atmosphere.
Be aware they are not open all day. Check there hours before going.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Good food limited VERY limited gluten free options. Salad with no protein.

Again good but limited choices.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I'm from Columbus and live here now, and I can tell you that The Loft is the best live music venue in town. Food's good, too. Menu offers a good variety so that folks with all sorts of dietary preferences can dine here. Interior spaces are attractive. Service is always great. Prices reasonable. Music is upstairs, bar both down and up, food both places. The Loft is right in the heart of downtown (which is the same thing as "uptown" -- some folks call it down, others call it up). Warning: It gets loud in The Loft, both downstairs and up. If you want a quiet, intimate place for conversation (Good luck!), this is not it. If you want a fun, friendly place with good food and music and drinks -- The Loft is it

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and I really enjoy the Loft. A great place with great food! We go there often for a quick dinner.

1  Thank Mike P

Been to The Loft? Share your experiences!