All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againbusiness triprestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distanceone night stayvery nice hotelexcellent staythe hotel staffthe breakfast areawaffleshotel is locatednext morningfree breakfastmy son
Reviewed 16 July 2015

It was a great experience to see how the staff took control of any situation occurred duing my stay. They were friendly and polite at all time. They made sure my family and I stay was a good one. Thanks to the two Jennifer's that was on staff.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank M6972SUangelaw
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Starting with Jennifer, the assistant manager who checked us in, our stay was perfect. The hotel was easy to find and the building was very well maintained. They were in the process of changing out the wall paper but it was of no problem to us. We were offered bottled water after coming in one afternoon and asked it there was anything else we needed. We found ALL the staff to be gracious and professional.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alicia B
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Although my reservation was screwed up, desk clerk remedied the situation, lowered room rate and provided us with some goodies, gratis. One elevator was temporarily nonfunctional. Walls are being repainted (and corridor carpeting replaced?),

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Spur of the moment trip. Was able to secure a room at a great rate. Hotel staff was exceptional, friendly and check in was fast. Room was clean and equipped with microwave and refrigerator. Had two adults and three children under 10. The kids loved the free cookies and the breakfast was good.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Marian K
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I stayed 3 nights and the room was OK, but there are some peripheral problems that people might want to know about:
1. Breakfast is the worst I have had at a Hampton Inn. Water level high in eggs each morning; oatmeal half water; same pre-cut fruit bowl out for 3 days I was there and fruit was rancid--uneatable. Either need a new breakfast preparer or some supervision!
2. Parking lot too small. On 2 mornings when I departed lot was full and about 10 cars were double-parked, blocking others' cars from exiting.
3. General appearance needs work. Example: paper strips on doors to indicate room number and something torn off wall next to each door causing unsightly wallpaper tears (my room and every room I walked past.)
The housekeepers were great and the front desk folks were friendly and helpful, but the problems I listed above were unpleasant and I will not stay there again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Jennifer Contreras