“Best Lemon Pepper Wings”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #79 of 578 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I generally stop at another wing place for my wings but their Lemon Pepper wings are the best- I am simple and like them with ranch dressing but they still have the best. The only reason that I dont give them a five is because both times I have been in the establishment-the service has been way to slow-both times they were not swamped! Just seat us and let us wait.....

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great music and a great cheezy spinich dip! The nuggets are pretty awesome too. Friendly staff! Grest flavors to choose from.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times and the food has always been good but it's usually very loud and the service can be spotty. The last two times I ordered a piece of Texas toast they left the butter off of it. They gave me a plain white piece of toast. Twice. Our bartender got my ticket mixed up with my friends ticket who's ticket was more than mine and I wound up paying for it. They have a good beer selection but the beers are overpriced. I don't think I'll be going back.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We went on a Friday night. There was a live band. Service wasn't the best. I never got part of my order, we got one round of refills, we had to ask for a carry out box 2x and it took forever in between trips from the waiter. (He was very friendly and apologetic. I fault the restaurant more than the waiter....he had a huge amount of tables by himself.) We ordered three wing flavors---honey mustard, something with Carolina bbq in the name, and lemon pepper. Honey mustard was surprisingly good (I don't like honey mustard dressing. My boyfriend ordered those). Lemon pepper wings were very good. We weren't too impressed by the bbq flavor. The sweet tea was amazing.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service! Wings were great, as was Spinach Dip! Great place to hang out with friends!

Been to Wild Wing Cafe? Share your experiences!