“Great for a budget”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning
Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 9 June 2017

The staff was very helpful and friendly and went out of the way to accomodate!!!! The room was sparse, but clean, as was the pool. Close to the freeway and to historic downtown, just a stone's throw from Ft. Benning. This hotel was a great value for price!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
EconoLodge Inn ... F, Front Desk Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is very import to us and we will be using it to make sure we offer a pleasurable experience for our guest in the future.
We hope to see again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This Econo Lodge was pretty basic. I choose this place for 2 reasons. 1. I had never been to this area 2. It was the closest to Ft. Benning where my son was graduating from Boot Camp. You get what you pay for at $70 a night. It was clean and didn't smell. However, it's due for some maintenance and updating. The tub didn't hold water, the hot water setting was on boiling "ouch" the shower walls showed scrub marks the carpet was coming up from the trim. I found 2 strands of dark long hair on my sheets, I questioned if they were changed. It was a quiet place considering all the folks staying there for about the same reasons as I. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and extremely helpful..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
EconoLodge Inn ... F, Front Desk Manger at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Your feedback is very important to us.
On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations during your stay.
We are an older property and we are in the process of updating our guest rooms in the near future with new paint, flooring, furniture and décor and hopefully you will be able to come back and stay with us once it's completed.
I wish you had brought the issue with the hair to our attention during your stay so that we could have had the opportunity to make it right for you.
I wish that you would consider staying with us again.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Me and my friend stayed here for the night after we completed our Spartan Race. This location was convenient for us because it was a short drive to the base, but also a short drive to Broadway after the fact. Honestly, I can't complain. The staff was courteous. The showers were hot. The room was clean. The walls were a little thin, but not too much of an issue. The breakfast was adequate and i was happy to have what they did serve. I'd definitely stay here again if I was ever in the area for anything else.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
EconoLodge Inn ... F, Front Desk Manger at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Your feedback is very important to us and we will be using to continuously provide exceptional service for our guest in the future.
If ever in the area again please come back and stay with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Property has good location to Ft Benning, clean but worn room. The most friendly and helpful staff we have ever had. Clean lobby & breakfast area, comfortable beds, smaller pool but was very clean, to cold to use it. we plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: easy access to Ft Benning
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
EconoLodge Inn ... F, Front Desk Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Your feedback is very important to us and we will be using it to better serve our guest in the future.
We are in the process of renovating our guest rooms in the near future and hopefully you will get a chance to come back and stay with us once the renovations are completed. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The lady at the front desk went above and beyond to help me when I really needed it. Stefanie is an amazing asset to the business and her alone would have me recommend this hotel. Her friendliness and knowledge of the system allowed me to not be on the streets before I could find a home.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
EconoLodge Inn ... F, Front Desk Manger at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear J,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we will be using it to continuously provide superior experiences for our guest in the future.
Here at EconoLodge 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal and we treat all of our guest as if they are family. We know we have people from all over the Country coming in to a unfamiliar place and they don't know where they are or where they are going and we try and assist them in every way possible to make sure their stay with us is nothing less than a pleasurable one.
So thank you again for your kind words and if you're ever in the Columbus- Ft. Benning area again please come back and stay with us.
Hope to see you soon!