Quality Inn
US$99
US$114
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$127
US$85
US$65
All reviewsone nightclean bathroomthe breakfast areahandicap roomon dutyatlanta areamotelinterstategasoapcerealdogspet
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I very well enjoyed the room and being a choice diamond member I was actually very impressed with the way the rooms looked. The first issue I had during my stay was the lady in the front office got smart with my wife for asking for the little dog bags. Now while she was very irritated I tried to stay calm and remind her that things would be ok and to just remember that maybe the lady was having a bad day. It was not until I experienced what I did with the person working at night. Remind you I am an out of towner who is from actually still from Ga but had not been in Ga for a while so had friends who were just stopping in to see me and would continue to visit in the morning. In his defense it was a little late and had the employee approached me stating that respectfully I would have completely understood where he was coming from but he instead not only spoke to me like I was trash but tried to lie about people complaining in rooms around mine. Now me being the outspoken person I am I asked the people around if I was bothering them which they proceeded to tell me no. Needless to say the Indian tried to scare me by screaming he was going to call the police which being an African american sometimes worries people but I have no background and did nothing wrong so it didn't. But I told the desk person that was working the morning prior to this situation that I would never stay at this location again and that the service was ridiculous.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Booked this property, via Priceline, as a lay-over of my drive en route to Delaware on Monday, May 1, 2019. Outside of the spacious room, (they only had a Handicap accessible left), and the comfortable bed, I have to say that the best part of my stay was Marti. She was there when I checked in and again when I checked out the next morning, (not sure when she slept.) She was more than helpful, cheerful, and made my check-in process quick/fast, (I was road weary and ready to get some sleep, so her ability to move through the process quickly was greatly appreciated!)

The "worst" part of my stay? The attendant on duty in the breakfast area made me uncomfortable with her decision to 'stand guard' at the entry and literally watch me eat. Thankfully another couple arrived needing her assistance, so it at least caused her to move out of my eyesight. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to deter her, as she continued to 'eyeball' me the entire time she was moving around.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I was displeased with front door lock broken, recently remolded room but bathroom ceiling paint was peeling and tub sealant was peeling, and over the sink paint peeling. Everything else was fine for a one night stay. Receptionists all were very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Me or any member of our family will never visit this location again in life
1st tried to rent a room at 11 am and they said that we had to wait until 3pm to check in.
2nd My pre registered to have a room at 3
Low and behold the customer service clerk was so rude to me and my wife she wanted to get into a yelling match and all continue ask was for my key she went on about the lord and this and that
3rd Very not customer friendly don't have family w u they are so rude

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I am normally weary about stopping at lower cost places I am not familiar with. I have stayec at dome very bad places, but this was last minute and not in the budget so my option were limited. I booked it online and took my chances.

First the bad stuff. All the rooms have outside doorsm i know this scares many people. Also it is right on the interstate and there wete some people outside talking in the evening so it was a little noisy, but at $58 a night on the outskirts of Atlanta you expect some negatives. It is also a little tough to get off the interstate, across traffice and on the frontage road to get to hotel during rush hours, but again it is Atlanta area and traffic can be tough.

Now for the good stuff, while the lady at the front desk eas not super talkative she was very friendly, answered some questions I had about the area and got me checked in pretty quickly. The decor look like it had been updated pretty recently. A little sparsely furnished but had everythibg you needed. Flat svreen tv, desk, fridge and microwave. Bathroom was small but nice. Had shampoo, soap, lotion and everthing else you needed.

Again considering this was one if the cheapest hotels in the area where there are some interesting hotels i was satisfied. If you are a lihjt sleeper or are looking for a 5 star hotel then this is not for you. If you are looking for an ok nights sleep on a budget vlose to Atlanta this might be perfect.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business