“Shane's was a real crowd pleaser!!”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #42 of 190 Restaurants in Conyers
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Shane's, as a bbq specialty restaurant, also has other items to choose from. Staff was very friendly and didn't rush you. We each had something different for our lunch plate and everyone was pleased with the quality and taste. You won't be disappointed picking Shane's.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

After visiting the Monastery, I stopped at Shane's last night and ordered two pounds of pulled pork and a sandwich. I SPECIFICALLY said NO BBQ as I am diabetic! I got home to find $31.06 worth of food ruined as it had sauce on it! I can not eat this now and had to give it away!!!!

Either you refund me my money or I will call my credit card company and have the money reversed to my account. I know how I wanted the pulled pork and either you follow my instructions, as other Shane's Rib Shacks do, or I will NEVER stop at your location again.

NO sauce means no sauce!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

First time I came here, I wanted to see what they were about so I tried the sample platter with BBQ ribs, BBQ pork and chicken fingers. I enjoyed it very much. Second time I came here I had the Cowboy Burger; which I find so scrumptious I had it again the third time I came here. Staff is great super friendly can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Shane's has an awesome variety of good food. They are very polite. They cater. Outdoor seating and screened in.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

My son wanted ribs so we headed to Shane's Rib Shack. After ordering a full rack of ribs, a guy from the kitchen says they don't have any more ribs. This struck me as odd since its called Shane's RIB Shack. Then we decided to try the half smoked chicken and while placing the order the cashier smiles and says we are out of that too. What kind of BBQ place is this where you don't have ribs and you don't have chicken. After the major let down, my son and I left. Go to Sonny's or one of the other local BBQ places where you know they will have food to serve you. I still can't believe Shane's RIB Shack doesn't carry enough ribs or chicken for their customers ... I'll never be back.

Been to Shane's Rib Shack? Share your experiences!