“Local fav, but...”

Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Amici Covington is a casual dining restaurant that offers quality, Italian-style dishes made fresh from scratch. We offer our signature, hand-tossed pizzas, our signature, Award-winning Wing Sauce, homemade pastas and more. Our customer-focused atmosphere is described as fun, friendly and family-oriented. We are located downtown!!
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Food is usually good and sometimes there's good entertainment too from Bingo to live music. Service can be slow and inconsistent at times which is the reason for the 4-star rating

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Very wide selection of food. All of the food that I have tasted over the years have all been top notch for the type of establishment this is.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I've eaten here twice and have not yet been disappointed! You can get pizzas custom by the slice or whole pizza to share with friends (or yourself if your hungry). One of my favorite spots to visit in Covington.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The food at Amici's is very good. Nice atmosphere. You can order wine, beer, or mixed drinks. Service is friendly.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were visiting Covington for the weekend and decided to have dinner at Amici. The food was delicious--we split a pizza and calzone. The service was also great. I would definitely return.