“Lunch with group a little slow”
Review of Amici Italian Cafe

Amici Italian Cafe
Ranked #7 of 153 Restaurants in Covington
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Amici Covington is a casual dining restaurant that offers quality, Italian-style dishes made fresh from scratch. We offer our signature, hand-tossed pizzas, our signature, Award-winning Wing Sauce, homemade pastas and more. Our customer-focused atmosphere is described as fun, friendly and family-oriented. We are located downtown!!
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We took an hour for business lunch and it lasted 1.5 hours. Slow service for a group of 6 that mostly just ordered pizzas. Food quality was decent but not the best for pizza.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I passed this restaurant on my way to another restaurant the other day and decided to try them next. Boy, was I happy I did. The wings and great and the buffalo chicken gar chee mar made me want to slap my mama (it's a Southern thing lol). I can't wait to go back and try the pizza.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Margarita pizza was perfect. Honey hot wings very good. Live music. Sit out side. Good service. Will be back!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Horrendous service.
Just because the girls are gorgeous is no excuse for such lack of attentiveness.
Also ordered several menu items and every thing was incorrect when the server brought it out to the table.

If you order a salad, ask EXACTLY whats on it, because a ceasar salad came as a greek.
Will not be back ANY TIME SOON.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just ordered a margarita pizza add prosciutto it was the best we've ever had thank you Amici's I love Covington but such a great pizza hands-down this is so much better than your pie which is down the street