“Good eats”

Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Amici Covington is a casual dining restaurant that offers quality, Italian-style dishes made fresh from scratch. We offer our signature, hand-tossed pizzas, our signature, Award-winning Wing Sauce, homemade pastas and more. Our customer-focused atmosphere is described as fun, friendly and family-oriented. We are located downtown!!
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Go here often and love the pizza and wings. Be sure and ask for the honey hot sauce for your wings.....really good.
For the most part service is good but can be a bit hit or miss. If you like pizza and wings this the place!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Build your own pizza, calzones, .....excellent selection of salads....all awesome. Also have good selction of craft beers. Wings are good...you want to eat here if your in the mood for the above

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is clean and inviting. The prices are in range but the food is amazing. Maybe they should put one in Panama City Fl !

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We took an hour for business lunch and it lasted 1.5 hours. Slow service for a group of 6 that mostly just ordered pizzas. Food quality was decent but not the best for pizza.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I passed this restaurant on my way to another restaurant the other day and decided to try them next. Boy, was I happy I did. The wings and great and the buffalo chicken gar chee mar made me want to slap my mama (it's a Southern thing lol). I can't wait to go back and try the pizza.