“Always awesome!!!”

Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #190 of 288 Restaurants in Cumming
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Beefs for many years now. Owner, David, is there every time making sure service is great. Wings are the top notch for meatiness. My family and I always have such a great time there. Many TV'S for sports action. They have keno lottery. They also have Buzztime trivia for players (Impwee) which makes it a fun place to watch, play and eat. The bar contains all of your favorite drinks.

Stena, a longtime server there is the best. She is always friendly, helpful, and kind even when she is not feeling her best. Thank you so much for your effort to keep us coming back for more...

Top notch place in my book.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit to this establishment and it will likely be my last. When we arrived, we easily found a seat. Drinks and order were taken immediately. We ordered two wing baskets. 40 minutes later we had still no food and understood why others were complaining. Nothing had changed since my first visit. We left without food. Kitchen management must be horrible.

1  Thank cbrown9802
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Good food, terrible service!! Ordered 3 salads with our meal the waitress wrote it down but forgot to enter the salads. When our meal came we asked and server let us know the waitress forgot.then we ordered funnel fries left on table barely got to parking lot never got in our truck, turned around to walk back in to get them, they had thrown them away and said I would have to buy more. That was a to go order we were taking. Didnt buy more but was our 7.00 dollars. Terrible service. Don't go here

Reviewed 25 April 2016

It's a bar, local beer drinking, sports watching and fried food eating place. Not a lot of healthy options on the menu, but food has always been good.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Fun place to meet friends and have a drink and some apps. I love the pretzel sticks and the pub chips with bacon and cheese. There is a nice patio where you can sit outside on these beautiful days.

Been to Beef O'Brady's? Share your experiences!