“One time visit”

Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #186 of 276 Restaurants in Cumming
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Went for a Sunday lunch. First time visit. Host was friendly, Server was ok but seem to rush to get our order. Ordered onion rings to start with ranch dressing, and 2 Ultra drafts. Onion rings were so so and the Ranch dressing was a very small portion. We asked for more ranch and got it when the rings were cool. (also charged extra) We ordered The mushroom burger and fish and chips. Mushroom burger came with lettuce and tomato, that was a new one for me. Both the burger and the fish were very bland, lots of salt didn't help. Ordered a second Ultra...... sorry, they ran out. This is a typical sports bar with over thirty Flat screens, very clean. Recommend a new chef.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Beefs for many years now. Owner, David, is there every time making sure service is great. Wings are the top notch for meatiness. My family and I always have such a great time there. Many TV'S for sports action. They have keno lottery. They also have Buzztime trivia for players (Impwee) which makes it a fun place to watch, play and eat. The bar contains all of your favorite drinks.

Stena, a longtime server there is the best. She is always friendly, helpful, and kind even when she is not feeling her best. Thank you so much for your effort to keep us coming back for more...

Top notch place in my book.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit to this establishment and it will likely be my last. When we arrived, we easily found a seat. Drinks and order were taken immediately. We ordered two wing baskets. 40 minutes later we had still no food and understood why others were complaining. Nothing had changed since my first visit. We left without food. Kitchen management must be horrible.

1  Thank cbrown9802
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Good food, terrible service!! Ordered 3 salads with our meal the waitress wrote it down but forgot to enter the salads. When our meal came we asked and server let us know the waitress forgot.then we ordered funnel fries left on table barely got to parking lot never got in our truck, turned around to walk back in to get them, they had thrown them away and said I would have to buy more. That was a to go order we were taking. Didnt buy more but was our 7.00 dollars. Terrible service. Don't go here

Reviewed 25 April 2016

It's a bar, local beer drinking, sports watching and fried food eating place. Not a lot of healthy options on the menu, but food has always been good.

Been to Beef O'Brady's? Share your experiences!