Mountain Top Lodge at Dahlonega
Days Inn Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$87
Quality Inn Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$78
HIExpress.com
Motel Inn(Dahlonega)
US$75
US$65
Park Place Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$109
The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$120
The Smith House(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$72
Quality Inn & Suites(Dawsonville)(Great Value!)
US$103
All reviewsprivate deckbiscuitsbed and breakfastmy husband and iother guestssun roomremote controlbreakfast was deliciousgreat weekendshort drivequiet locationget awayclose to downtowncommon areasrelaxing stayquichea great place to stay
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Found this while looking at a place to stay near the Montaluce Winery & Restaurant. This Bed & Breakfast was perfect for us. We had a nicely decorated room with a private deck where we enjoyed the beautiful peaceful scenery with a glass of wine. Our host was very helpful when we needed him. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My husband and I needed a quiet weekend with no distractions, since we are care givers for my elderly mother, and we found it with Mountain Top. Our room was quiet, clean and comfortable, with our own entrance to the large deck, surrounded by woods. Breakfast was deliciously satisfying. The Inn was just recently renovated and is beautiful, inside and out. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We came after three days in the rain on the Appalachian Trail. Paul met us with a smile and went out of his way to help us. it's in a beautiful environment and is exceptionally clean. Paul helped arrange a ride back to the trail. Paul even gave us a ride into town for dinner one night. It's a wonderful and serene place. The breakfast was delicious! I recommend it highly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I after 4 days on the AT in the pouring rain found this gem and had the most relaxing stay possible. Great place, great breakfast, we stayed in the sun room and it was just what we needed before heading back to the trail. Wouldn't change a thing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2016

An incredibly personal experience.

We arrived late (late) Friday night after a long drive - we were later than we expected to be, but Paul, being the gracious host that he is, met us at the door and welcomed us after our long drive.

Paul was the most amazing host. We stayed in the wonderful "Serenity Room" on the upstairs level. It had a huge (and my goodness, so comfortable!) king size bed, place for me to do my makeup, extra sitting room, and a perfect little bathroom. The breakfast, my goodness, the breakfast! Paul made us biscuits, bacon, eggs, and also treated us to the most delicious melon I have ever tasted. I am not one for melon, but this melon was absolutely divine!

The views were absolutely beautiful. It really is on top of a mountain.

It was close to the Montaluce Winery, which is where we were attending a wedding. Much closer than some of the places in town. It was close enough to town, as well, but you still got the feeling of being out in the country.

I look forward to visiting Dahlonega again and staying with Mr. Paul at his wonderful B&B. This was my first B&B experience, but it will not be my last!

Room Tip: They are all wonderful and full of character and charm!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple