US$117
HIExpress.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$81
US$89
Hotels.com
The Smith House(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$109
Park Place Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$109
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$159
US$145
Hotels.com
The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$120
US$116
Hall House Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$110
Barefoot Hills(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$105
All reviewsprivate deckbiscuitsbed and breakfastmy husband and iother guestssun roomremote controlbreakfast was delicioushighly recommend this b bgreat chefshort drivean excellent hostclose to townquiet locationa great place to stayrooms are cleanattending a wedding
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The room was very clean, very unique, and very comfortable. The host, Paul, could not have been nicer nor more accommodating. We were very comfortable in our surroundings and the atmosphere offered the air of familiarity to create friendships with the other guests. We ate breakfast at the lodge both days and the food was excellent. The location of MTL was just outside of town but seemed remote and private. We have recommended the Lodge to our friends. Dahlonega is a wonderful town to visit, with many natural attractions nearby. We definitely will go back to Dahlonega, GA and we plan to stay at the Mountain Top Lodge.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Amish themed room, which I recommend. However, all the other rooms are just as nice.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife booked our stay for our 11th anniversary so we were looking for something nicer and different than a typical hotel stay. I was a bit skeptical as the photos gave the look that we would be staying at someones house in a guest room, which is what my impression of a B&B sort of was. I was presently surprised that while it kind of has that feeling the room we stayed in (#1) had plenty of room, including our own bath. While the room wasn't spacious, it was very cozy and in no way felt cramped. We also had a private deck with a table and chairs that we could have enjoyed a nice evening coffee listening to the sounds of the mountains, but an un-welcome guest spider made my wife uncomfortable.
After reading some of the negative reviews, I'm not certain what happened to make those feel that the innkeeper Paul was rude. We found him quite pleasant, a bit chatty but very nice. I will say that if you're a bit of in introvert like I am, B&B might not be the place for you as it seemed every time I walked in a room or the lodge, Paul or one of the guest engaged me in conversation (Good Morning, Hello, etc.) but if you look it's not hard to find a nook or cranny to settle back in and find peace and quiet. The house/lodge is a renovated barn style with lots of exposed ceder and full of charm. There's even an upstairs library and den with board games. The breakfast was nice and pleasant.
Overall, we had a great stay and will likely return again.

Room Tip: We loved Room #1 as it has a private deck/balcony.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Found this while looking at a place to stay near the Montaluce Winery & Restaurant. This Bed & Breakfast was perfect for us. We had a nicely decorated room with a private deck where we enjoyed the beautiful peaceful scenery with a glass of wine. Our host was very helpful when we needed him. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My husband and I needed a quiet weekend with no distractions, since we are care givers for my elderly mother, and we found it with Mountain Top. Our room was quiet, clean and comfortable, with our own entrance to the large deck, surrounded by woods. Breakfast was deliciously satisfying. The Inn was just recently renovated and is beautiful, inside and out. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We came after three days in the rain on the Appalachian Trail. Paul met us with a smile and went out of his way to help us. it's in a beautiful environment and is exceptionally clean. Paul helped arrange a ride back to the trail. Paul even gave us a ride into town for dinner one night. It's a wonderful and serene place. The breakfast was delicious! I recommend it highly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends