US$128
US$117
Days Inn by Wyndham Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$81
Hall House Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$110
The Smith House(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$109
US$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Park Place Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$129
The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$120
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$159
US$149
Barefoot Hills(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
All reviewsprivate deckbiscuitsbed and breakfastmy husband and iother guestssun roomremote controlbreakfast was delicioushighly recommend this b bgreat chefshort drivean excellent hostclose to townquiet locationa great place to stayrooms are cleanattending a wedding
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The Mountain Top Lodge is a clean, comfortable B&B in a peaceful, quiet, location. The rooms are unique, very clean, and many of them open to a deck with a wonderful view of the surrounding wooded hills. Breakfast is included. Paul prepares a variety of delicious, healthy breakfasts each morning. I stayed in room 1, which had its own private balcony. It is surrounded by woods and walking paths. It is a wonderful place to get away from the stress of everyday life. It is a short drive to Dahlonega with its quaint downtown and delicious restaurants. Don't miss the Bourbon Street Grill!! It is also within easy driving distance to many waterfalls, including the Americalola Falls State Park, the southern trailhead of the Appalachian Trail and many small towns, including Gainesville, which has a wonderful Botanical Garden. I highly recommend the Mountain Top Lodge.

Room Tip: The Sunrise Room (#4 I think) and the Sunset Room (#1) which has a private deck with table and chairs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Have stayed in many B&Bs. I think this is an excellent value. The Vermont Rustic Room #10 was extremely comfortable and very clean with all of the amenities that we could want. Paul was informative and helpful and provided a lovely breakfast which was included in the price. Beautiful sunset views and deer. Great experience!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The room was very clean, very unique, and very comfortable. The host, Paul, could not have been nicer nor more accommodating. We were very comfortable in our surroundings and the atmosphere offered the air of familiarity to create friendships with the other guests. We ate breakfast at the lodge both days and the food was excellent. The location of MTL was just outside of town but seemed remote and private. We have recommended the Lodge to our friends. Dahlonega is a wonderful town to visit, with many natural attractions nearby. We definitely will go back to Dahlonega, GA and we plan to stay at the Mountain Top Lodge.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Amish themed room, which I recommend. However, all the other rooms are just as nice.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife booked our stay for our 11th anniversary so we were looking for something nicer and different than a typical hotel stay. I was a bit skeptical as the photos gave the look that we would be staying at someones house in a guest room, which is what my impression of a B&B sort of was. I was presently surprised that while it kind of has that feeling the room we stayed in (#1) had plenty of room, including our own bath. While the room wasn't spacious, it was very cozy and in no way felt cramped. We also had a private deck with a table and chairs that we could have enjoyed a nice evening coffee listening to the sounds of the mountains, but an un-welcome guest spider made my wife uncomfortable.
After reading some of the negative reviews, I'm not certain what happened to make those feel that the innkeeper Paul was rude. We found him quite pleasant, a bit chatty but very nice. I will say that if you're a bit of in introvert like I am, B&B might not be the place for you as it seemed every time I walked in a room or the lodge, Paul or one of the guest engaged me in conversation (Good Morning, Hello, etc.) but if you look it's not hard to find a nook or cranny to settle back in and find peace and quiet. The house/lodge is a renovated barn style with lots of exposed ceder and full of charm. There's even an upstairs library and den with board games. The breakfast was nice and pleasant.
Overall, we had a great stay and will likely return again.

Room Tip: We loved Room #1 as it has a private deck/balcony.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Found this while looking at a place to stay near the Montaluce Winery & Restaurant. This Bed & Breakfast was perfect for us. We had a nicely decorated room with a private deck where we enjoyed the beautiful peaceful scenery with a glass of wine. Our host was very helpful when we needed him. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I highly recommend.