US$88
GardenInn.com
US$76
US$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$51
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The motel 6 in dalton ga is a great place to stay if you are ever in town. It is clean and smells good. The people are nice. Mr. Patel that owns and runs it is very nice. And they allow you to have your pets.

Room Tip: The service is great the value is great and the rooms are great.
Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a softball tournament. The parking lot is scary. There are people around all hours of the night loitering. I wanted to stay here for on site laundry and of course the price. We were able 2 get 2 rooms for about the price of a suite somewhere else. I never did work up the courage to find the laundry. Instead i hand washed her jersey in the sink.

The inside has been remodeled but badly. The room was dirty. Hair in the bed. Cigarette holes in the blankets. Grime on the surfaces. The boys room had some kind of food or crumbs on their blanket too. I had to unplug the tv to plug in the microwave. The fridge leaked all over the floor.

I am not a picky person and knew there wouldn't be another open room in town. Too tired to worry about it so we stayed. I wouldn't pick it again for sure. The staff I encountered were friendly. However, at checkout there was no one at the counter. People were just leaving their key cards and walking out. I called the motel to let them know I did it because I didn't feel comfortable not speaking to someone. The person answered the phone with an informal hello (sounded like he was asleep) and told me that was fine.

So I guess overall it was adequate for our basic needs.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We attempted to stay here on our way traveling back due to Hurricane Irma. First room we checked into had cigarette burns in bed covers, non-smoking room, and large visible stains on covers. We asked for a new room, took pictures to show, front desk apologized profusely. New room a few doors down and it was just the same. Some red stains in covers, large dark spots, top of fridge hadn't been cleaned, and this was from just stepping in the door. I refused to stay there and we asked for our money back. This time nothing was said. This was the nastiest Motel 6 we have ever been to. We were limited in where we could stay due to our dogs, but ended up going to La Quinta a few miles away.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Motel Six, once a quiet , budget hotel has fallen into a state of turmoil. The hotel has people living there. Children, left with no place to play, run and skate board in the parking lot during daylight hours. At dark, they run up and down the stairs and around the walkways in front of the rooms. A lot of people walk the street in front of the hotel. Not a quiet budget at all anymore.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Omg the place was a dump the rooms were nasty just do yourself a favor and go somewhere else the lady at the office was nice but that was it I got my money back and got out of there for ten dollars more we went to the Howard Johnson

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family