“Fresh and Flavorful”

Los Pablos
Ranked #8 of 189 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I had some locals recommend this restaurant, so I went for it. I got an order to go. The attentive and friendly staff took my order and in 20 minutes, I had 2 orders of tasty, fresh food. I am picky because I am a seasoned cook, and this food was impressive. The salsa was medium and flavorful. I ordered the shrimp quesadillas (fresh) and the special tacos (steak and pork)---I was excited to see soft CORN tacos! Very good food, highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Our family and a ton of friends have eaten at Pablo's for 20yrs. It truly is the best Mexican food anywhere. The food if always prepared fresh and you can tell they use quality ingredients. Service is always friendly and attentive. Great place for lunch or dinner. Family owned and operated too!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This is my family's favorite Mexican restaurant in Dalton. Everything I have tried on the menu has been good. Prices are very reasonable. Serving staff is competent and friendly. Now if it's a full house, don't get upset if you food is a little slower coming out, it will be worth it because it will be hot and fresh. Since this is not a restaurant easily seen from the main street as you drive, a lot of people probably miss out on a wonderful dining experience. So just look for the sign and turn into the parking lot. You won't be disappointed. And you should try the Pablo's Special Tacos. I recommend the steak with everything.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Our family had a late dinner here after a day of adventures on the Ocoee river. The people were so friendly and our food came out fast. Our kids were happy to see all of their favorite Mexican dishes. I was happy with my tacos. My husband and I shared a half pitcher of margaritas and they were delicious. It was a nice dinner and time with family.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Outstanding Tex mex. Wife and I agree the best and we have traveled all over and lived in numerous states. Bartender makes one of the best margaritas with a gran marnier float we have ever had. Food nice and spicy but not 10 alarm. Had the Quesofundido with Chorizo, for an app and we were both blown away. Then has shrimp fahita and I has one that has the steak, chicken and more chorizo...wow! Refried beans were out of this world. Not sure if quality of ingredients is the reason or the preparation, whatever the reason this is a MUST if staying in Dalton, Ga or traveling through. Women at next table heard us rave to owner and she said she was a local and eats there 2-3x a week. We would too if we lived here. Do not pass this up if you have a chance.

Been to Los Pablos? Share your experiences!