“Delicious”

Los Pablos
Ranked #8 of 192 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Love this Mexican restaurant. The authentic tacos are delicious. The chips and salsa are above average. Very friendly staff !

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Took us a little bit to find, but worth the effort. Stopped in for lunch and got the lunch fajitas and quesadillas. Great choices! The portions were generous and very reasonable. With 2 cokes our lunch was less that $20. Better than the food was the wonderful service we got from our waitress. Attentive but not hovering. Sorry to say, I can't recall her name. Stop in, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Genuine Mexican food. Nothing fancy or expensive but authentic. Friendly wait staff in a family atmosphere. Ate at the Chattanooga Rd. location. Interior is very modest (but so are the prices) and clean. No fine dining, for sure, but good inexpensive eats worth coming back for.

1  Thank SM592013
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Although it's not a chain, they serve up almost more quickly than you can order :-)
Still, the food is better than average, and service is nice and in good mood. Spanish is appreciated.
For the drinks, the Margarita is sub-standard, I recommend to stick to the beer. Prices are moderate.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I had some locals recommend this restaurant, so I went for it. I got an order to go. The attentive and friendly staff took my order and in 20 minutes, I had 2 orders of tasty, fresh food. I am picky because I am a seasoned cook, and this food was impressive. The salsa was medium and flavorful. I ordered the shrimp quesadillas (fresh) and the special tacos (steak and pork)---I was excited to see soft CORN tacos! Very good food, highly recommend.

Been to Los Pablos? Share your experiences!