“A place where you can find anything no matter where it comes from”

Your Dekalb Farmers Market
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Decatur
Reviewed 11 October 2017

A friend and I were looking for spices so that we could try a new receipe. Upon entering the market an associate greeted us with a smile. She then proceeded to assist us the product. I like visiting the market because of the variety they offer. The one place I don't spend too much time is near the seafood due to the smell. I do recommend buying flowers for and occassion there. If you are a visitor in the city of Atlanta I do suggest you visit the Farmers Market.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I shop at DFM on a weekly basis. You can find everything you need for every cuisine. Organic options are available. You can pay with cash, debit card or approved check. There is an amazing food court open for lunch. Bring a jacket, it's cool inside.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I live close by so that's a plus for me. So many great things here. Lots of seasonal fruit. Organic meats. Looking for wine ? They have a whole room for that. Bread - fresh baked from organic flour. Lots of choices. Fresh veggies - I'm not a fish person so I have not purchased from the fresh fish area. Spice wall. Yes. Wall. Spices packaged in manageable sizes very reasonably priced. Candy aisle. Chocolate from Perugia, Italy. They make fresh pasta to take home and cook that's found over in the refrigerator section. I love just walking around and seeing what they have. I love to buy interesting condiments and gift them to my foodie friends. They have a fresh dessert case. Go for lunch or dinner. They have a great cafeteria style area with wonderful choices. Most is by weight. I'd never had goat stew before. It's delicious. Parking lot might scare you away. It's always full ! Don't be swayed. Drive on in and find you a parking spot and go on in !

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Love, love, love this farmers market. You can anything I want from live blue crab to dragon fruit to olive oil to non-alcohol (and alcoholic) wine.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This is a great market to shop for foodstuffs from all over the world. Walk the aisles of fresh vegetables, fruits, rice , spices, and mushrooms ....Strike up a conversation with a fellow shopper on how to prepare or eat a particular fruit or vegetable. They are usually more than happy to answer your questions.Try fresh sugar cane juice. Wonderful selection of coffees and teas. Nice selection of cheeses. Great variety of seafood and meats. There is a buffet style restaurant in the market with reasonable prices with delicious menu items. Great place to shop and to experience!