All reviews six flags room was clean the staff was great pam pillows furniture
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Pretty clean hotel-It could just use updating. Decent breakfast-mostly starchy foods. Could be a great hotel-just need to deep clean rooms & update faucets so they don't have the rust, etc. Don't know that I'd stay here again but not a bad place if you want something clean & affordable near Six Flags.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The room was clean but nothing spectacular. The breakfast buffet was only open until 9:00 am on the weekend. The walls were very thin and we could hear everything going on in the next room all evening. Would not recommend to friends or family.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel has all new rooms. All new paint, carpet & furniture. The room was spacious, comfortable & very clean ! They have a great satellite tv package with all of the extras. This is a very safe hotel. I stayed here with my Wife & 5 year old Son. I only planned to stay for a little while but it was so enjoyable that we stayed a long time ! The rooms were great BUTTTTT the hotel staff was even BETTER !!! Mike was the owner & he treated us like GOLD !!! Pam the front desk PROFESSIONAL was always bright & cheery ! That big smile & bright personality made ya feel happy. All of the staff was great . I would recommend this place to any family on a trip or any business man travelling with his job.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

My son live with his mother in the Atlanta area and was to graduate high school on May 25th this year, In March, I booked a room at this hotel for two nights on May 25th and 26th for a total of $126 through Expedia.With it being for Memorial Day weekend, It was a non refundable reservation and the money was collected by the hotel. However, my son experienced a sever health emergency relating to his heart and almost died. As a result, he was forced to miss school for an extended period of time and will now not be graduating as scheduled.
I contacted the hotel directly to appeal to their mercy and request a one time refund of my booking since I will now not be making the trip. To my surprise, even after hearing my story, the manager declined to assist me, and stuck to the non refundable policy. I pointed out that the hotel is currently booked to capacity for the holiday weekend, and that if my room were refunded they would be able to book it with no problem because of the holiday and the location of the hotel being near Six Flags. Regardless of these facts, the manager, Pam, refuses to refund the room.
I am extremely disappointed that this hotel is more concerned with getting not just my $126, but when I do not show up on the 25th, the hotel is going to be able to sell that room to someone at the last minute and make at least double on that one room because of the money I already paid. I think it's sad that this hotel is more concerned with getting free money at the cost of my misfortune, and the health of my son. I am also contacting the corporate offices of Choice Hotels because I can only hope that there are people with the organization that have better management skills and understanding than Pam.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Gene B
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We were so tired from driving, we didn't care where we stayed. That was a good thing because the room smelled very strongly of cheap air freshener. The office wasn't even open at night, had to talk to attendant through a window. Desperately needs updating and cleaning. Felt gross and in a sketchy neighborhood.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple