US$94
US$69
Hotels.com
Foxhall Resort(Douglasville)
US$159
All reviewscracker barrelwithin walking distancefront deskpancake machinenormal faremicrowave and fridgebathroom floornice bedroom cleanlinessunder renovationlate arrivalbusiness tripdirectly across the streetvery nice hoteleggsgreat place to staythe young lady
Reviewed 21 March 2012

This hotel was nice and the staff was nice. The room was clean and smelled fresh.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

The hotel itself was very nice and the front desk staff was wonderful. We did not have a reservation, so when we checked in, we were given a smoking king suite. (all they had left) If you are not smokers (and we are not) then don't get a smoking room. It smelled so bad. The room was okay, nicely decorated but the mattress that was supposed to be a pillow top, was so hard it was like sleeping on the floor. Neither my husband nor I slept at all that night. We did have a reservation for this hotel a week later (after our return flight) but I cancelled it the first chance I got. Unless they upgrade their mattresses then I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It wasn't exactly cheap and we basically paid to not get any sleep. Very frustrating.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We traveled to Douglassville, GA for the 2011 Thanksgiving holiday. Upon arrival, I was initially worried that we would have problems because I booked a king suite, which had a max occupancy of 3, but since I have two small children, I knew they could both fit on the sofa sleeper that was included with the king suite. The desk clerk immediately eased my fears, confirming that the sofa bed would fit my two small children. She then went one step further to exchange my room for a bigger room (still the king suite), to ensure that my boys had enough room! The room was very clean and surprisingly spacious! I honestly could not find one thing to complain about. The free breakfast is decent, but there is a Cracker Barrel directly across the street, and other restaurants practically within walking distance! To sum it all up, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needed to stop in Douglassville, GA, and will definitely stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank HappyJoi
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We travel to Florida every year and when we reach this hotel we always stop because we know that the staff is wonderful and the facility is always in tip top shape. Right across the street is a Cracker Barrel and a Hooters, up the hill is a Walmart. We recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Georgia that needs a quiet and clean place to rest.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SerenitySeeker13
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I booked this hotel over the Labor Day weekend. Spent 3 nights in a "suite" room. When we got there around midnight the check in process was smooth. Nothing aside from normal there. When we got in the room it was no hot it was almost unbearable. Turned on the AC and the flow from the machine was so low it took through the next morning to get semi cool. GA in September is not a cool place to begin with! The AC underperformed the entire time we were there and it was always 74+ in the room regardless of time. I spoke to the front desk, but the hotel was sold out so I was given no other options. The bed was just average and the room condition was average too. You can tell this is an older hotel and it is really showing its age. The breakfast was pretty good, your typical Holiday Inn Express fare. The folks in the hotel were friendly, but the condition of the hotel made the experience just at average.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple