Motel 6
US$99
US$55
US$73
TripAdvisor
Super 8 by Wyndham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2017

It was clean and the desk staff was extremely polite. Not the newest hotel in Dublin but it was sufficient, inexpensive and near the Interstate. It's a basic hotel with basic amenities. Luckily it wasn't loud at all.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Jef N
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My family and I had an unexpected trip to Dublin, GA. after our softball tournament in Chattanooga was cancelled. By the time we got to Dublin most of the hotels were sold out. Luckily I did find this Motel 6 that had only 3 rooms left. All 3 had a King bed and sofa bed. I booked it and then checked in 1 hour later. The room is what you would expect from a $75 room. But I was thankful I had a place to lay my head for one night. It did not have extra cover for the sofa bed so I had to go ask for some. It did NOT have a hairdryer. Maybe some of the rooms do. Not sure but ours didn't. It also didn't have any shampoo that typically comes in a room. Overall, the room was just ok.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family