“Worst stay ever”

Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 29 January 2016

This was the absolute worst facility I have ever stayed at. The customer service was average as far as the conversation, but the service and the room was awful. I was told my room is 114 but the key did not work. Once I looked at the key it listed room 108. So I tried room 108 it opened I went in got comfortable. Later a knock on the door was the front desk clerk and 2 others advising I was in the wrong room. I explained what happened then the clerk stated his mistake since I had not utilized the amenities he asked me to leave and the other two now occupied 108. I got my things moved to 114 after the clerk got the correct key. After waiting on my food delivery I was about to shower after being on the road over 13 hours as a truck driver. The wash cloths were dirty but folded up laying with the clean towels. I proceeded to the front desk with these dirty items which was replaced. The bathroom was not clean the toilet was awful and the lid was laying on the floor. I have never utilize or refer anyone else to this location. I slept I my clothes, unsure if the linen was clean . Unable to shower or feel comfortable this is unacceptable.

1  Thank 337derickg

Reviewed 18 January 2016

I stayed here last week last week while traveling for work. I basically just needed somewhere to shower and just relax for a couple of hours during before an evening event, but decided I to stay overnight after I was done around 8pm. The inn was very clean and did not have any problems. The breakfast that was provided in the morning was subpar in my opinion as there wasn't much to really choose from. When I arrived the internet was down, but I was provided with a password to connect to a different router. Other than a small issue with the breakfast and interne, it was fine.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Reviewed 4 January 2016

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 126joys
Reviewed 24 December 2015

I can handle a hotel being older but the rooms here are not even clean. There were stains on the sheets & holes in the towels. I stayed for several days and they often forgot to restock my towels. The housekeeper also knocked on my door even though the do not disturb sign was out. If I had a question I often had to wait several minutes at the desk due to no staff member being at the desk. The Internet is slow and unreliable.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business