All reviewsroom was cleanone night staypleasant staysassyohiocleanlinesspet
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I picked this hotel upon traveling from Atlanta to Savannah Georgia. After arriving here the front desk clerk which was the GM as well helped me into a room in a timely fashion and welcomed me with a smile and a friendly voice. I was in a downstairs room , room 103 and entering the room I could smell the cleanliness. I got settled in around 1:00 am and once my head hit the pillow it was over for me. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were nice and clean. I will definitely be staying at the hotel when traveling in between again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Mary S, Public Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Nikki,

We are so grateful that you shared your experience with us. Our job and efforts are so rewarded when we get a chance to read feedback like yours. We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you through Dublin.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My husband & I have been staying at this hotel for a couple of years. This is our "go to" hotel when we are working anywhere in the area. The managers and staff are as welcoming, pleasant, friendly, and hard working as can be. Christy and Shelly are the BEST!!! The rooms are clean and inviting!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jmcammie
Mary S, Public Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear Guest,

We are so grateful that you shared your experience with us. Our job and efforts are so rewarded when we get the chance to read feedback like yours. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

It's a little older and has some wear. Some of the steps were chipping away and our room had a busted place on the bathroom door, some stains on the carpet. However the room was very clean, the staff was awesome and friendly. They make what they have work very well. I would stay again. Cold AC, the room didn't smell, so for someone needing a place to just get a nights rest this would work fine. Clean pool area also.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan K
Mary S, Public Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We truly appreciate your comments, and look forward to seeing you next time you are in Dublin.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

The absolute worst hotel i have ever stayed at the staff were incredibly rude they have alot of family and friends using the amenities the doors have cracks you can see through the locks are shabby not secure and they have some loitering going on not a safe place beware!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank debra S
Mary S, Public Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Debra,

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay. Our management team has been notified so that the appropriate changes can be made. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to earning your business in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped at 11:00 pm to rest on our way to Savannah. The holiday inn and Laquinta were 119$ and we stayed here for 65$ The room was clean, free from odors. Staff were very friendly. They had free continental breakfast, cereal fruit etc. we definitely would stay again next time we pass thru

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank fallin22
Mary S, Public Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled that you had a pleasant experience during your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, and we wish you safe travels.