“business trip”

Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at a Baymont this year - and it will be the last time. I thought perhaps that my previous bad experience was restricted to a particular location; but it was not. The walls were incredibly thin. So much so that I could hear my neighbor talking on the phone AND the other person's replies. The bed had a flat sheet (too small) instead of a fitted sheet; topped by a blanket with suspicious stains; topped by another flat sheet. The top, flat sheet was clean, so I slept on top of the covers. The washcloth on the vanity top was stained beyond the ability to regain whiteness. The kleenex was the consistency of fine grain sand paper. I won't be using this chain again.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Jewell,

We are terribly sorry that you did not have an exceptional experience during your recent stay. Thank you for your honest feedback...this allows us to know where we can improve. In the future, we hope to have the chance to earn your business again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The room was very clean and well organized. Beds were very comfortable. Had inroom coffee maker , iron , microwave and an excellent fridge .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback about your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at Baymont Inn & Suites, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I booked this room using my points and boy, am I glad I did! What seems like a really charming nice hotel had the most disgusting bathroom I have seen in a hotel, especially of this "caliber"- meaning a Wyndham property. I needed a place to sleep and had to be up SUPER early. I was on a major time crunch to get checked in, eat and rest. I could not relax because of the horrid bathroom. Completely dusty, splatters from a terrible paint job, black pubic and head hair, live insect and topped off with a grayish brown scum ring on the bathtub and shower curtain. Luckily, I had a spray bottle of Lysol and paper towels I keep in my truck. I literally used that to knock down the atrocious muck in the bathroom to get it tolerable enough to shower. Awful to say the least. Especially for a hotel that costs over $70 a night.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Guest,

We sincerely regret your experience, and we apologize that your bathrooms were not perfectly clean. This is definitely not up to our standards and I’m sorry for any frustration caused. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us and for your time in reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This was a clean place to stay and the nightshift was very accommodating. The bed did not have a comforter or a throw which made it a little cool at night with the air conditioner on. The continental breakfast was a disappointment with limited fruit and no juices, yogurt or breakfast bars. The carpet is extremely worn, but overall my stay was pleasant and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Mary,

We are grateful for your detailed feedback. We will absolutely take your comments into consideration as we monitor our guest offerings. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to providing an even better visit next time.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

The room was ok Other places we had stayed were not available and the Baymont was suggested. The weather was quite hot and the ice machine was not working. The staff made no effort to obtain ice for us. We walked to a nearby store and paid $2.00 for a large cup of ice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your business and your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience of the broken ice machine. The machine broke due to many guests filling up coolers. Our maintenance team was on property fixing this issue as soon as it happened, and we also had ice in the front office for all guests due to the machine being down for a little while. Again, we are sorry for this issue and appreciate your patience. Wishing you safe travels.