All reviews two queen beds we've stayed great hotel nice room within walking distance other hotels front desk staff atl sam infinity concert
Reviewed 27 April 2018

on the 22 of April a group of students went to Georgia for 6 flags.They had raised money all year for this trip. Because of a mess up with reservations, this place would not agree to make an adjustment. they kept saying that the manager would be the only once that could, even though I reached out to him, through email, visiting him etc, he would never respond

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The staff was very nice, the place was clean. The price was perfect. I would stay there again. I am a Marriott person and this is my second choice. Parking was easy. The only thing that they were missing is a a breakfast area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 April 2018

As a frequent traveler and Wyndham Platinum member, Everything was up to par with Wyndham properties. Beds were comfortable, Decor was updated, bathrooms was clean, easy check in and check out, plentiful parking space and everything accessible within close distances. Only down side was even the two queen beds room was quite small compared to some other hotels I've stayed at, but no complaints overall.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018

This was a very nice hotel. I was so glad to find it as my child and I had an exhausting day of medical appts. The price was very good. It was very clean and that Is my #1 when staying at a hotel. Lovely decor and very nice staff. We checked in around 10pm. Beds were very comfortable and we slept great. I will definitely stay here again when we are back in this area. I do wish they had a better selection of TV channels and stronger wi-fi service

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Thank Sherry D. L
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We stayed here 1 night in between vacation stops. The WIFI was hard to get connected, the people staying on our floor were noisy, and the biggest FAIL was there was no continental breakfast in the morning like we were told!! There wasn't even any coffee, my husband walked to McDonald's next door. The room was nice, also no channel directory for the TV.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple