US$99
GardenInn.com
US$159
US$129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

EmbassySuites.com
US$99
Hampton.com
US$89
La Quinta
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$121
US$102
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2018

This is a VERY NICE place to stay with lots of different stores and food places in the area. Was visiting for a wedding and had a wonderful stay. Very clean and comfortable! The staff was always helpful and friendly. I will definitely be looking at different Sonesta properties.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hello Richard F,

Thank you for this feedback, we appreciate the time that you took to review us and give future travelers a glimpse of our service at Sonesta! Think of us the next time you are in the Gwinnett area.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The upgrade to the rooms was outstanding - they really did a nice job upgrading the rooms. The kitchen facilities, bedrooms - it was great there were 2 doubles- made it easy. I would recommend to anyone

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Greetings JER032018,

We here at the Sonesta ES Suites are delighted that you had a great visit with us! This is what we strive for everyday, to receive feedback like this. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel itself was great. The room was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and the shower gel and hair supply dispensers in the shower were a nice enough touch. The front desk staff though, acted as if the would have rather done anything other than to answer any question myself or any other guest had. One in particular Kevin, he completely ignored me and asked a lady behind me what she needed(I was 3rd in line) we needed the same thing our room keys needed re-programming. He was doing nothing and told her she'd have to wait. This was one of a few instances like this in the 4 days I stayed there. Check in was no different they acted as if I was an inconvenience. Now that the bad is over with let's get on to the good and it is oh so good. Room service the food and service was outfreakinstanding!!!!! 6* if I could give it that. Mr. Jones was great, he brought my wife and I our food each time we ordered and was ALWAYS friendly and got to know us by name before we left. I advise you to order the burger, the cob salad, the cheese cake, and the peanut butter pie. I don't think you will be disappointed, and if Mr. Jones brings it up I know you wont be disappointed with him. Laid back and outgoing. Two enthusiastic thumbs up from me for him. Breakfast down stairs was nice as well, it was a little different each day which was nice. Over all the stay was nice most of the people were friendly just don't expect much from the desk. Otherwise I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Greetings Jesse K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I also love the cob salad and cheese cake, our Chef is amazing! We are glad that you enjoyed your visit, we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The floor was disgusting looked like they didn't take the time to clean it. It was so dirty I found 2 spiders in my room. They never replenished the toiletries. I came home feeling so itchy -probably from the filth.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Brett D, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback and letting us know of you recent experiences while staying with us.

I am sorry to hear that your room wasn't as clean as you had expected. I want you to know that I have shared your concerns with my Director of Housekeeping so we may alleviate this happening to any future guests. Had we been made aware when you first arrived, we would've made arrangements to have your concerns addressed in order to make the remainder of your stay as comfortable as possible.

Again, please accept my apologies and we appreciate your feedback and business.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This hotel was exactly what I was searching for to accommodate my family. All family members were pleasantly pleased, with all the amenities within the suit. From dishes and silverware to pots and pans, even a dishwasher! I was looking to be impressed, and impressed I was. The room was clean and very well cared for. Entering a hotel room with the comforting feel of ones very own home is a hard mark to hit, but Sonesta really did a fabulous job. Visiting all the locations available is now part of my adventure list.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Lisa L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Tam N,

Thank you so much for trying out our newly renovated Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta. We are very excited to know you and your family were impressed with our unique set up where two hotels are under one roof! Our ES Suites long term guests have access to our full service hotel restaurant and bar, even room service! Talk about "ordering in" directly from a hotel restaurant :-) We are super excited about our new dual branded hotel and happy to receive positive feedback on your stay. We look forward to having you and your family back, as well as your friends!

Lisa Leong