US$179
Hampton.com
La Quinta
US$89
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$76
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$135
US$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$209
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

After 3 different places in a week, we finally found the gem. There are a few fancier pricier places close by, but Save some $$ and expect top notch staff and accommodation from the linens to the pots and pans, everything is new or very clean. (The last place said we had to buy pans)

I wish I had taken more pics before messing up the room, regardless I would recommend this Studio 6 to anyone staying in the area. Yesterday I went for a walk and felt completely safe. There are great restaurants nearby and easy access to everything.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Not the Hilton but close enough, I was here for almost a month and the staff was very helpful in my time of need. I will tell all friends about my stay for sure. Now, my only concern was the size of the bed. That bed can not be a queen, but all things aside. Great stay

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Studio 6 is the best place to stay when you have pets. No extra charge, a kitchen, and its clean and convenient. Will stay there again and again as long as they keep up the great service. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Thanks

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016

nice upgrades compared to my last stay. friendly manager/staff but very interesting tenants they have to deal with. I guess with a price this low, every so often you get an interesting one or people actually living there long term which is what an extended stay is for I guess. some lady was complaining about the price like she was at the hilton. hmmm... in any case, i needed a place where I did not have to go out to eat and this fit the bill. I will stay again

Room Tip: Budget Hotel = no extra fees for the things you would get at a Hilton. If you need those things.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Run the other way, guest beware. Where do start? We made a reservation, first this very pricey, but the got there after moving and loading moving truck all day. We just to shower and get some rest. Walked and said ok look somewhat justify price, and __it hit the fan when my germiphobia paid off. She pulled back the bedding and we saw bed bugs and an blunt wrapper under the mattress. We went the office to find no-one there,just as we arrived back at the room we desk clerk walking around after finely getting him to come, we showed him the bed bugs. Now to his credit he was very apologetic. He offered us another room, and lightning stoke twice. We found bed bugs again, and an old receipt in one the drawers. So he calls the manager and we hear tell him she would deal with at 7am the next day, we told that was unacceptable. Then he changes his story and get this said he didn't see bed bugs, after i confronted him with pictures and video of one crawling, he changes his story again, forgot to mention that when looked room number 2 there was spider crawling on the bed. He calls the manager back and tells her he wants to offer us a third rooms, well she says no, absolutely not, so we asked for a refund. She says come her in morning. When it became apparent to her that we were not taking no for an answer, she caved in and told him issue an refund. We received the standard it will take 5-7 business days for to show on our credit card, and with truck rental, and other moving expenses we tapped out. So we had sleep in our car at the tune of $439.00. Don't gooooooo there!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple