“Wonderful Indian”

Naan N' Curry
Ranked #140 of 442 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Naan N' Curry is a "local" restaurant where you are buying the food and not the atmosphere eating with plastic ware off paper plates. The food is excellent and plentiful, typically providing leftovers when four people order three entrees along with Naan bread and rice. We have not been disappointed with anything we have ordered. Go for the food.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for the lunch buffet. The food is a little on the spicy side, which made my husband happy. I had to check the score when we walked in because it is a bit dingy and dirty inside. However, the restaurant grade is 95.
As I mentioned, my husband liked the food. I just thought it was OK. Not many choices. I had to ask for mint chutney. And really it was just runny green water.
You can choose water, which you get out of a sports cooler. Or they have hot Indian tea. And there is Bollywood videos on the TV. But the music is not too loud.
I would probably not choose to go back to this place. Oh, and if I had to give a rating to the bathroom, it would get a 70.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Have been there 3 times after finding this place by accident . No ambience !near zero fancy stuff. Just well seasoned freshly prepared food at fantastic prices . Had the lunch buffet once that was good. Dinner prices are great and the freshly made bread is better than any place I have tried

1  Thank ali a
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Well this is an average restaurant for what they sell. There are better places. Self Serve.
Try the Beef Nihari.
Would try again.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

This is one of my favorite take out place. I'll always order the Veg. Briyani even though I eat meat, it is their best.

1  Thank Murali S