“Birthday in the Islands”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 462 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Celebrated a birthday for family meet here. On a Sunday not do crowed and the food is good and hot. Would recommend birthday's here.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Bahama Breeze was better than expected both is service and quality of cuisine. We expected to only have cocktails although the friendly staff made us want to stay. Fairly priced and good all around.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

It was our first and had a pleasant time! Food was delicious and staff super friendly! Very family friendly place to eat! Will definitely visit again :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

It's a busy restaurant and after enjoying a lunch of appetizers and cold drinks its easy to understand why. The colorful exterior invited me to try this restaurant. There was an hour wait time on Saturday afternoon at 1pm. I opted to sit and eat at the bar and skip the line. There were a few tv's to entertain me until the bar staff could pour a drink and hand me a menu. Everyone was friendly but busy. I decided to try the guacamole, conch fritters and meat pies. They had Bahamian names I don't remember now but all were delicious. The plantain chips mixed in with tortilla chips were a nice addition. The guacamole was obviously freshly made. The sauce to dip the meat pies in was tasty. The atmosphere is lively with music but not too loud that I couldn't have a nice conversation with a local person who stops in for a drink and meal occasionally. He was seeking seafood which is on the menu. It's comfortable and inviting. The amount of food and drink I had wasn't overpriced by any means and if I travel back to that area I'll be sure to visit again. I recommend this place to anyone who is hungry and enjoys good food.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We had a group of friends who met for lunch at this restaurant.we didn't have to wait long to get in.we had a lot of choices that the menu offered. The food was great,service was good,we enjoyed our visit

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!