US$179
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$82
La Quinta
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$127
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$175
US$149
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$85
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$85
All reviewsart barfront deskgrapevine restaurantbreakfast buffetroom servicenice hotelthe entire staffwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staybusiness travelergreat customer servicebusiness triprooms were very cleanbed was very comfortableenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlymarriott
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

From the front desk to the rooms and the atmosphere of this hotel, everything was perfect! It was clean and very nice and two pools and great beds! Can’t wait to come back and I highly recommend it! Great price and great place!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Leslie S
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Greetings Leslie,

Thank you!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

It was our 5 Year Wedding anniversary. From check-in to check-out , the service was outstanding! Everyone was very nice, accommodating, and friendly. The breakfast and room service was excellent as they blessed us with complimentary s to help celebrate our special occasion. Their staff even called us after room service to make sure we were taken care of. The room was very clean , and I'm very picky when it comes to this. Yes, I'm the one who does the Lysol, flips covers, and check every detail. I want to give a very special thank you to Abby. Not only was she beautiful, but her welcoming atmosphere and spirit shows equally. Did I mention staff was excellent as well? My husband really enjoyed this moment and for this I'm truly grateful! We will be coming back again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Conswella S,

It was a pleasure and honor to serve you, we thank you for this feedback. Happy Anniversary again! We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This is probably the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at. First off let me say that this hotel is not a four star hotel, not even close. The parking is awful, no porters to help you with your bags and no trolleys either. The lobby is deceiving at first glance it looks like an upscale hotel, boy is it not. The rooms are small, the bed is lumpy and smells of vinegar. My poor husband had to go up to the fifth floor to get ice since the fourth floor wasn’t working then he was stuck in the elevator for 30 mins continually going up and down, causing him to get sick. He told the front desk, and they shrugged him off. I tried to give my 16 month old a bath and there was hair all over the bathroom. I cleaned it which was just gross. Then the toilet broke and became unusable. The front desk sent someone to fix it and he said he didn’t know what to do and he would be back. He never came back and we didn’t have a toilet to use the whole time. We had to go to the lobby to use the bathroom. The shower never got hot. The hotel is a joke. I will write this same review on every website I can to prevent people from staying at this horrible place. I even told people coming into the hotel to not even bother, obviously no one cares about their guests. The front desk was empty when we left so we didn’t even bother telling them their bathroom was still flooded from the toilet. STAY AWAY!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

We sincerely apologize for the service that you received. Please give me a call so we can discuss your experience.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The hotel was conveniently located, the place was clean and the beds were really comfy. I could have done without the noise of the hotel guests and housekeepers having conversations outside of my room at 8:00 am, but I suppose it's par for the course.
I HAVE TO mention Abby at the front desk. She was a lifesaver to me! I was checking in by myself, with my 19 month old child, who was not fully cooperating with me through the process. Abby was patient and understanding. Not only did she bring him into the gift shop and allow him to pick out a toy, but she also pushed the luggage cart up to my room for me because my hands were full. This is where the hotel went from being good to being GREAT! Thank you, Abby! You really helped this stressed mom have a more pleasant experience!

Room Tip: 4th floor was kind of noisy, no refrigerator in 419. Beds were really comfortable though.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jana B
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Greetings,

Thank you Jana B for giving us your feedback. It means a lot to us that you took time out of your schedule to review us. Abby is great and loves to take care of her guest. I will definitely share with her your kind words. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Worst place ever.
We stayed here today for memorial day and we were laying in the bed and we had three separate incidents where someone with a key was trying to come into our room. Turns out that The front desk gave a copy of our key to The wrong person three times!
I won’t ever stay here again !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple