GardenInn.com
Hampton.com
US$149
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$159
EmbassySuites.com
US$149
La Quinta
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$93
US$121
US$102
Priceline
US$143
Priceline
All reviewsdiamond in the ruffelite diamond memberenjoyed my stayfront deskroom was cleanmaking me feelpleasant stayneeded a place to stayserved its purposenew carpetthird floordecent stayother hotels in the areahot breakfastbreakfast barsampandit
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I am so pleased with the stay I have had at this quaility inn. Vashaka and Pravin have been cleaning our room since we began staying here, and they always make sure that we’re having a pleasant experience and we can count on them for a friendly smile each day!! Would recommend this hotel 10/10

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chrisbrows60
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

A friend and I have been staying in this motel for almost a week now, and have received wonderful service both from the staff upfront as well as the group in charge of maintenance and room service.
Vishakha and Pravin have been excellent in following up with us to make sure that our room is clean and we have all of the necessary accommodations for an enjoyable stay! They also are very respectful of your privacy and make sure they come whenever is convenient for you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grayson H
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had a wonderful stay in such a clean suite. The hotel was so clean and I was struggling wth my bags and a very nice man named Jay offered to help me He was so nice. The hospitality from the staff was beautiful . Mr Jay also kept the out side nice and clean thank you for such a good experience. Thank jay for your help and I also want to thank Valerie Tinch for her great management.

Room Tip: Just go to the Quality inn in Duluth GA they will make you feel welcome.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ernval7
Q-D-GA, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello.

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit and we were able to help make it an enjoyble experience. We appreciate your comments and I will make sure to notify my staff of your appreciation. Please stay with us again the next time you are in the area. Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

It was a pleasant surprise to enter a hotel with happy and pleasant staff. Everyone was so friendly. The room was very clean and breakfast was straight to the point. This property is in the Top 5 properties on my go to list.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Q-D-GA, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello.

Thank you for taking time to leave your remarks regarding your stay with us. Thank you for the great comments. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our hotel and your visit with us. We are working hard to make sure that every guest has a great stay with us. I hope that you will be able to make it back to visit with us again real soon. Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed at quality inn on our trip to Duluth Georgia for my parents anniversary and I tell you it was absolutely great thanks to there great housekeeping team especially ms. Valerie Tinch who went above and beyond to make sure our stay was extra comfortable. From the first day when I needed extra towels to ensuring my fiancé had enough pillows due to his neck surgery a couple days before. The room was very very clean and the housekeepers were always on time. I recommend this hotel if you’re in Duluth Georgia.

Kimberly Verner

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Kimberly

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comments regarding your visit with us. It is great to see that you enjoyed your visit and the hotel. I am happy that Valerie was able to make your visit even more enjoyable. We really appreciate her hard work and extra efforts to make our guests happy. I will make sure to share your comments with her. I hope that you will have another opportunity to visit with us again real soon. Thank you and have a great day.