GardenInn.com
Hampton.com
US$149
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$159
US$109
Priceline
US$136
US$93
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$121
US$102
Priceline
All reviewswasn't working properlywould stay here againfelt safeupon checkmall
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Please contact me about this matter or i can give you my attorneys number but would rather just take this matter up with staff that did not respond to this matter well at all.please contact me at 843 397 9921 or 843 465 0373.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The Staff was Absolutely Great! Victor, Monay, Justin and Especially Brianna the overnight person took care of all our needs. Dont want to leave out Altro and the housekeepers very good!! Weve been here a few months they all make it feel like home...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place. We were thrilled to read your comments about the great service you received from our staff, and how they exceeded your expectations. I will share your compliments with Victor, Monay, Justin, Brianna and Altro. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope to have you back with us again in future

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The first room that I was assigned had the door propped open when I arrived. There was only one front desk clerk and he had many customers to take of. I had to stand in line again to report the door being open and ask for another room. He was apologetic and assigned me to a different room. I was tired from working all day and immediately went to bed. The next morning when I woke up I discovered that there were towels s

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I was disheartened to see your review and sincerely apologize for not living up to your expectations. We value your business and truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing an excellent experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Hotel staff are the worst !! Victor and Sheniece are the worst staff members ever!! They have poor cable that cuts out all the time internet never works grab and go breakfast is always empty and late. During a busy weekend their water was cut off on 2 different days and guess had to go across the street to shower in one of their empty rooms. If your staying for an extended stay they never come clean your room when they say they are. Never any clean towels and no ice buckets. They bell hop cart is keep in guess rooms so you never get to use it. If you complain to District manager she does nothing about it except cover up the issues. There are lots of great places to stay in the area but this isn't one of them *** Beware ***

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jamesjK5845SI
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these matters very seriously and will take the necessary actions to ensure this is properly addressed.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Everyone very nice. Felt safe, friendly staff always asking how my day was. Good location. Kept clean. Justin at the front desk always had a smile and helped me with anything I needed. Would stay here again or recommend to anyone.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about your experience. It is great to see you enjoyed our convenient location, the cleanliness of our hotel, and that you would stay with us again. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.