“Overnight Stay Review”

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Was overall happy with my stay and the service. I got there late, but the front desk attendant was great and got me checked in quickly so I could get the rest I needed.

Was a little disappointed with the breakfast, but that was the biggest complaint.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth. We are delighted to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Your feedback in regard to breakfast will be shared with our food and beverage. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible! Absolutely no where to park if you arrive late! Cars were parked in the check-in area and along the curb. No breakfast available either. Customer service left a lot to be desired as well. I advise to stay else where!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodie U
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Jodie, I apologize for the disappointing stay you had with us. Our team prides itself on delivering wonderful hospitality, so we're sorry this was not your experience with us. We take these reviews seriously and then fine-tune procedures to help ensure we do not repeat mistakes. We will also make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast. I hope you and your friends will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Very dissatisfying was not happy with the state all change room several times request we're not fulfilled noisy AC heating unit could not sleep all night made me wish I went somewhere else staff was not as helpful as expected

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations, or ours. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down.
Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our services going forward. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I've visited twice here, and it was good for the price. Service was not great, and snack-like breakfast they serve run out early in the morning, but could save money and wasn't bad service compare to other extended stay locations I've been to.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

We love having guests return to stay with us again and again. It's nice to read you found us to be a good value and our location was perfect for your needs. Your feedback will be shared with the respective teams in an effort to improve our service and facilities. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon at Extended Stay America - Atlanta – Duluth.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Very nice place to stay I enjoyed my stay there excellent customer service Everyone so nice and pleasant very friendly place love the kitchenettes in the room you can prepare your own meals if you want many restaurants in the area. Will visit again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America  - Atlanta - Duluth. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. I will share your compliments with my entire team. Thanks for all of your great feedback, and we look forward to your next stay!