US$179
Hampton.com
US$135
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$76
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$209
EmbassySuites.com
All reviewsvery nice place to stayenjoyed my staykitchenettelaundryrenovation
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Long stay. Room 329 had a stench coming from the bathroom.

Requested for extension and was told the price was the same. However, ducing check iut, the price for the extension nights were higher.

Cleanliness average.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Chris, thank you for staying with us. We're sorry to know an odor from the bathroom compromised your experience at our hotel. I will certainly share your feedback with our housekeeping team to ensure deep cleaning is done in the room you mentioned. Also, we regret the inconvenience you had during check-out and believe there would be some communication gap. I suggest you contact our front desk in case if you need any further assistance regarding the rate change that took place. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Overall the stay was ok. I came to relocate from New Jersey for two months. Most of the staff is friendly and appreciate their hospitality. However one major issue caused my opinion to be different. I had an issue with one of my drawers. I told the front desk. I got a call from the woman explaining what the issue was. I came back to my room and found my undergarments(bras and underwear) in a trash bag in front my bed!! Like WTF!! I immediately lost it. Apparently it was against policy to touch customer's belongings. So now I don't trust them when I'm away at work. This is the second time im having issues with this hotel. If they can make changes, then maybe I refer them to my other friends that are planning on relocate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The incident you mention in your review concern us very much. We pride ourselves on welcoming each of our guests, and we are sorry this was not your experience. Rest assured we will follow up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you better during your next stay. Thank you again for your candid feedback, and please consider us again the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

this place smells like someone cooks fish there all the time. The trash room seemed to never be emptied of trash piles of trash. and the location seemed to be an over flow building it sucked. I would never advise staying here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Was overall happy with my stay and the service. I got there late, but the front desk attendant was great and got me checked in quickly so I could get the rest I needed.

Was a little disappointed with the breakfast, but that was the biggest complaint.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth. We are delighted to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Your feedback in regard to breakfast will be shared with our food and beverage. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible! Absolutely no where to park if you arrive late! Cars were parked in the check-in area and along the curb. No breakfast available either. Customer service left a lot to be desired as well. I advise to stay else where!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodie U
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Jodie, I apologize for the disappointing stay you had with us. Our team prides itself on delivering wonderful hospitality, so we're sorry this was not your experience with us. We take these reviews seriously and then fine-tune procedures to help ensure we do not repeat mistakes. We will also make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast. I hope you and your friends will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.