US$161
  • Breakfast included
US$109
La Quinta
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$169
Hampton.com
US$128
US$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$109
US$97
Fairfield Inn
US$78
All reviewsfree laundryperimeter mallbedroom suiteextended stay hotelsocial hourlight dinnerfull size fridgebeer and winelong staywithin walking distancevery clean hoteldvd playershuttle service iswonderful hotelhome away from homeshuttle vannice area
Reviewed 11 September 2009

I have stayed at Embassy Suites before and wanted to try something different; therefore, Staybridge was what I chose. This location is very close to Perimeter Mall and many restaurants. I don't know how old this property is but it looks brand new. The lobby has a stacked stone fireplace which is very pretty. Complimentary breakfast buffet was very good consisting of eggs, sausage, fruit, toast, waffles, etc. At this particular location on Tues, Wed, and Thursday they have a Sundowners reception which is free. This includes beer and wine and on the particular night we were there also included hot dogs and hamburgers. Each night they had a different offering as far as the food is concerned. This is only for 3 nights during the week though.
There is a great fitness room with towels and a water fountain in there. To the side of the fitness room is a laundry area that has four washers and dryers and they are FREE to use. I have never seen that before, not having to pay.
They have a library that has games and books you can check out. We were in a one bedroom suite that had 2 queen beds, very comfortable! The bathroom is a nice size and there is a complete kitchen stocked with dishes, utensils, etc. The living room area is very nice with a pull out sofa, chair and tables/lamps and a TV there as well as a TV in the bedroom. It was extremely clean and the hotel is very quiet.
The pool is outside with a hot tub as well. It is a good size pool for a hotel and landscaped very nicely. Also has chairs around the pool to lounge in.
It was an excellent choice and I have to say that it is really perfect not only for individuals but is great for a family as you can also book 2 bedroom/2bath suites as well.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2009

Wow! Where do I begin? Well my wife and I went to Atlanta with another young vibrant couple to have a little labor day rest ,relaxation, and nightlife. We had never heard of this hotel, until our couple friends recommended it and made the reservation. We get there..... and it was great!

Service was top shelf, check in was immediate and the staff were pleasant and professional. There was a family reunion who apparently had taken over the hotel, so it was a little loud at times, but it was never intolerable.

The room was freaking huge! Clean! Quaint! Did I say huge? NICE! The bed was heavenly. Great amenities with FREE wireless in the room. The breakfast bufffet was great, and we loved our kitchen. The hotel has an overall leisurely and quiet energy which made us love the place. And the rate was great! You get more than what you pay for.

The area was great because you were maybe a mile from perimeter mall and a nice outside shopping mall is right across the street. You would think the traffic would be a problem, but it wasn't. It is right in the middle of leisure shopping, but it somehow is still hidden from the hustle and bustle. We loved it, and will be staying there everytime we go to Atlanta. STAY HERE! STAY HERE! STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2009

We stayed here on a stopover while driving from Chicago to Orlando. Selected this hotel based on availability of 2 bedroom suites, price, and reviews from other travelers. We were not disappointed! The hotel was immaculate and our suite was very nicely appointed and up-to-date. The beds were amazingly comfortable and the showers were quite nice for tub /shower combos (easy stepping in and out, great temperature and pressure).

I was traveling with my husband and 2 teenaged boys (appetites galore). Can't begin to tell you how much they enjoyed the breakfast buffet! We came down about 45 mins. before it was over, but they never stopped bringing out more food; nor did they start putting things away the moment the clock ran down. The food was kept at a good temperature and to my surprise included mounds of bacon (my favorite). Very pleasant atmosphere and spread out nicely.

I cannot fail to mention how helpful the staff was. The people at the front desk were awesome! My son's friend had an issue with some new braces which required an Orthodontist and the faxing of a permission statement from his parents. I said I'd check for the statement when we were leaving, but they called me as soon as it arrived and even helped me find a reputable Dr. within 10 mins. of the hotel (who took last-minute new patients)...and they even helped me with directions. I know these are things that most hotels can do... but many don't.

We've made several trips to Florida and always stayed over at various Atlanta hotels, but this Staybridge is our new favorite.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2009

Was here for seminar in downtown Atlanta at Hilton. Hilton rates were $99 but due to renovations, you had to pay $28/day for valet paking. I don't think so! At Staybridge, even though its 13 miles away, the Marta train(subway) is0.5 miles from hotel and hotel even has a shuttle. Since my husband was going to seminar, I tagged along and gave him ride to shuttle each morning and he called from 2 stops away in afternoon and I would be waiting when he got in afterwards. The hotel was very clean, never heard other guests so room was very quiet. Staff was helpful. It is a nice area to stay in and has plenty of shopping if you are into that. Its very easy to get on train to get to a Brave's game so you don't have to deal with driving. I love good public transportation and Atanta's subway is good. The hotel also has good breakfast and in evening they put out wine and finger foods which in our case, a couple of nights was enough to satisfy us and we didn't even bother with dinner. Would definately stay again. Love having kitchen availible.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2009

STAYBRIDGE SUITES in Perimeter East is an excellent hotel.
Stayed for a week and would like to stay for a month. Good buffet breakfast and from tuesday till thursday managers reception from 5.30 pm till 6.30 pm with free wine,beer,soda and food. Through the hotel free wifi.
The service is magnificent and better than most 4 or 5 stars hotels i have stayed.
It feels like home when you are here and the neighbourhood is very nice. Close to the hotel you will find excellent restaurants,Perimeter Mall , other stores to shop and
Marta (Atlanta metro)station are within close proximity.
I could not find one negative aspect about this hotel and believe me"i search hard".
Buckhead is only five miles by car or one metro stop.So if your visiting Atlanta this is the best place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple