“Very Good, unique toppings ”
Review of Farm Burger

Farm Burger
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my visit to Farm Burger. I ordered the chicken burger with a kale salad topping and it was delicious. Service was fast and friendly. Definitely on my list of favorite places now.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Big juicy burgers topped with everything but the kitchen sink . . . also veggie offerings, terrific fries and onion rings, fun atmosphere and friendly staff. We liked this place a lot. It's casual -- you order at the counter and they bring it to your table. But it isn't cheap. The ice cream place attached/within the restaurant makes for a terrific dessert, too.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Not a huge fan of farm burger - the food was okay and I thought it was expensive for what I got.. I've only eaten there twice but wouldn't choose to eat here again.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This is a really good place for burgers and they have an awesome ice cream counter with ice cream and shakes, etc...

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to Farm Burger. Great food! I had the vegetarian burger and it was delicious. Atmosphere is a bit loud but family friendly and lively. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for good food at an affordable price.

Been to Farm Burger? Share your experiences!