“Great Burgers, Fries and Ice Cream.”
Review of Farm Burger

Farm Burger
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have eaten here before - this restaurant at lunch is always busy. They offer seating outside on the patio area. You wait in line then place your order. The service is great
the staff wants you there. I ordered a cheeseburger with fries - it was cooked just
right - plenty of fries. I also had sweet tea. They are known for their ice cream - they
sell it separately. The food was very good. This is a very unique restaurant. You need to give it a try. They have several locations in the Atlanta area.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Buns make or break an amazing burger and these were just average. After eating half my burger I took the bun off to enjoy the yummy insides.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We were there one Sunday eventing in April and returned there the next Sunday to see if it was as good as we thought. The burgers were fresh and flavorful -- cooked just like we asked. The vegetables, cheeses, and other burger toppings were very fresh and tasty. We tried a variety of burger combinations - various cheeses (goat cheese was our favorite), bacon, chili, pork belly (oh, my!), mushrooms, peppers, onions, paprika-mayo, etc. The manager dropped by and explained how everything was from local farms/farmers' markets and they had an on-site butcher. They also serve freshly-made ice cream that we'll need to try next time. We found the menu a little confusing, but we figured it out on the 2nd visit. The wood-bench seats were functional but not very comfortable. We didn't care for the kale-slaw, but the sweet potato fries were good. We're going back again try some other combos in a couple of weeks.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Service was quick and polite, and my burger medium rare without a bun, as I requested. On lettuce so I could hold it. I am a big fan of grass-fed beef, as that means the cows were raised on pasture as they should be. Ambiance is a bit loud, due to the bare strip mall ceiling.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

It is obvious there is much repeat business when you speak with fellow patrons. The food was very tasty and served quickly. Mostly self-service where you service yourself drinks and refills - slows me down as I really enjoy a lot of iced tea. Sitting at the bar is fastest ordering additional items. Frys were great!