“Great sushi & bento box”
Review of Wasabi House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wasabi House
Ranked #35 of 70 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was renovated a little while back and looks great inside now. The staff is friendly and good service. Recently we went right as they were closing. We got there right at the end of lunch. The staff was quick to let us know they were closing. The sushi is always great. The teriyaki chicken is good. The Bento box is a good option with soup, salad, fried rice, teriyaki chicken, and a small portion of sushi. Bento box is a good portion size and value. We've been eating there for years and the food is always consistent.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

While the food is good, the service is terrible! We went tonight and waited almost 10 minutes to get a drink order. They forgot to bring out my wine until I had to ask for it. They proceeded to bring out everyone's order but mine after after my entire family was done eating, I still had no food. After asking the server twice where my sushi was, he admitted that the ticket had been lost. But to make it worse, he told me it would be 25 minutes to get it because they were so busy. Are you kidding me?! He should have placed my order in front of everyone else's at that point but he never offered and didn't try to make it right. Needless to say, we will not be going back.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Sushi was not bad, have had better but the place looks nice, has a nice feel to it,
Glass of wine was flat, asked for another and it was brought straight out! All and all not bad! 7/10

Reviewed 24 August 2016

You almost have to know where Wasabi is in order to find it; being that it's tucked in the back corner of a small Dunwoody strip center. It's as good a sushi place as you'll find. Not over the top; just excellent quality sushi and great roll combinations. Great portion sizes, which make it an excellent value. They have a small bar, but this isn't a place to go drink. It's to enjoy good sushi in a quiet place.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I love going to Wasabi House for lunch. Good prices and the Lunchbox is the best when your hungry. The sushi and sashimi are great as well.

Been to Wasabi House? Share your experiences!