“Best BLT”

SmokeHouse Country Grill
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The Smokehouse Country Grill was very clean and had an inviting atmosphere. I ordered the BLT which was served on warm toasted Texas toast. It was very good. The fries were hand cut and seasoned with a sweet flavor. More than I could eat for $6.99. They also make their own miniature specialty cakes. I was very tempted to buy the Oreo cake but I passed because I was so full. My friend ordered the pulled pork and it was also good. I would definitely consider a return visit, just so I can try the meat and 2 veggies for only $5.50.

1  Thank Shirley S

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The SmokeHouse Country Grill is a new establishment still working out some of the kinks. However, the service was friendly, food delicious, portions generous, and prices very fair. They have a good variety on the menu so everyone should be able to find something to fill them. It is sort of a cross between a county cooking restaurant and BBQ house. We will be back.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Can you say an hour or more!? We stopped for lunch on a Saturday, arrived at 11:30, & waited about 10 minutes to be seated. After another 10 min., someone brought menus, then we waited for our drink order to be taken. That was done & another long wait began. After 40 minutes, we asked how much longer it would be because we were going to pay for drinks & leave. Within 5 minutes we had our orders - which were all listed on their Saturday lunch menu - however, the green beans were cold, the fried chicken was warm at best, the country fried steak could have come from a school lunch program, & the cornbread had ZERO flavor. There were people who had been in the restaurant when we got there who still had not been served when we left! Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and daughter stopped here for lunch on a Friday and it was excellent. We got a meat and three sides for only $6.50. Food was delicious and great options for sides. Just a classic southern restaurant and we will definitely be going here again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This place is really really good !! The service was great - spot on and very friendly. Tried fried chicken , mac and cheese , cream corn , green beans along with home made cornbread. Yes please
We will b back !!