“This could definitely become a regular spot for me.”

East Point Corner Tavern
Ranked #30 of 56 Restaurants in East Point
Cuisines: American
Description: Established in 2002, the East Point Corner Tavern is a comfortable place to enjoy your favorite beverage, eat a fantastic meal, shoot some pool on any of our 5 regulation tables, play darts, enjoy the patio, & meet up with your friends and neighbors. We are located in the Main Street Business District in the heart of downtown East Point.We carry 16 specialty beers on tap, as well just about anything you can imagine in the bottle or can -from PBR Tall Boys to your favorite bottle of Delirium. Our menu ranges from BBQ sliders and hearty burgers to chef-driven specialty entrees, delicious appetizers, homemade soups and fresh salads.
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Before I start the review, I'd like to say they've changed the name to "Chairs".

I've always been a little curious about this place and decided after attending the Halloween festivities at the Commons that I would give it a try.

Bartender was very nice and personable as were the other patrons.

They have a nice selection of beers and liquors for cocktails.

The space itself was much more than I thought it would be and was very pleasantly surprised.

I ordered some cauliflower bites, which were very good. My only request would be maybe a ranch or blue cheese instead of the cheese sauce, other than that they were tasty.

I definitely will go back. I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

The buffalo shrimp appetizer makes a great lunch. The tomato basil soup is back on the menu. They also do great burgers and sandwiches, but as usual I got the shrimp.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

The kitchen cook was new and the simple good that we ordered was screwed up. How do you need up nachos and a chicken (so-called) philly. He forgot the lettuce that I subbed instead of the spinach and I wanted tomatoes added. The nachos were to be without jalapenos and just chicken and both times it was made wrong... We gave up. It took forever to get a glass of water. It's a shame because the good was actually good and the service was...ok. We had to remind her of our food and a water and beverage refill. The adult root beer float was awesome.
Overall... The waitress should notice any food mistakes nerve they even reach the table. I may give it another try.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

I've visited Corner Tavern on several occassions and experience was mediocre. Tonight, I called-in an order of wings and fries and was told to pick-up in 10-15 mins. I walked into the venue, no one greeted me so I assumed that I should approach the bar even though 3 staff members walked by me several times.

Upon approaching the bar closer, the bartenders were counting down and chatting while the female bartender was doing a poor job of multi-tasking. She even looked at me and smile but never offered to assist me. After about 3-5mins of standing there idle, I leaned on the bar which then got the attention of the head bartender. He asked if he could help me. I said firmly, "I'm just here to pick up a call in order."

My order had been sitting on the counter wilting away while I was awaiting to be acknowledged. Got home and my fries are almost cold. 10 wings (honey chipotle/lemon pepper) and a side of fries = $17.50? I do not intend to revisit again especially with sub par customer service afforded this evening.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

The decor is eclectic and the food is very good. There is also a good selection of craft beers and nice liquors. Come here when you want to watch the game, play some pool and have a good bite to eat.

1  Thank StNu