“The Best Jambalaya Ever!”

Louisiana Bistreaux
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in East Point
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Description: Louisiana Bistreaux is focused on bringing the wonderful cuisine of Louisiana in a casual setting. Our menu consists of fresh seafood, steaks and other specialties such as, gumbos, Jambalaya, Etouffee's, etc
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Four of us stayed overnight at a hotel near Louisiana Bistreaux in order to catch an early flight out of Hartsfield-Jackson Airport the next morning. Three of us ordered the Jambalaya.....and oh my goodness!! It was the best that I'd ever ate. Spicy enough to have your lips tingling! My husband thought that he'd died and gone to heaven, as jambalaya is one of his favorite dishes. What a surprise it was to find it at an Atlanta restaurant right near the airport. Not only is the food delicious, but the prices are very good as well. Portions are plentiful, couldn't finish mine.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Louisiana Bistreaux, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

The food is Devine! I live a block from here and it's very addictive. Great staff and nice ambiance.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

So, I've been here may times for lunch and dinner. The food, service and everything are always good. I recommend this place to everyone I know. Except last night. Just beware of where you park your vehicle. I was parked close to the entrance and within 15 minutes, some thugs broke two of my Windows and stole useless stuff out of the car. I heard there were 5 cars broken into last night. Not all there but in the area. Nothing you can do about these idiots but just be aware of the crime. They are fast and obviously very good at this crime. Let them take everything. Do not try to stop them. Don't leave your guns in the car, that's what they are looking for.This was the first problem I've had in Atlanta. Unfortunately, probably not the last.
Now back to the review. I still recommend this place highly. The food is always awesome. The service is very good. They always treat you right and really seen to care. If you want good Cajun food, this is the place.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Louisiana Bistreaux, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Came here after reading the positive reviews. Great food and service. I had the jambalaya, oysters and a local mugshot IPA. Tasty.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I came here for lunch and it was great. Really great atmosphere and the food was even better. We statted of with the gator bites. Some of the best I've had. It was breaded and well seasoned. The dipping sauce that comes with it is delicious. For my entree I got shrimp and grits with andouille sausage. Omg I hate grits but something about these grits has totally changed my mind. The sauce that it comes in is spicy, and rich. The whole meal gave me life and made me dance in my seat. Oh yeah get a hurricane...it's totally worth it!!