“First time going, won't be the last.”

Louisiana Bistreaux
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in East Point
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Description: Louisiana Bistreaux is focused on bringing the wonderful cuisine of Louisiana in a casual setting. Our menu consists of fresh seafood, steaks and other specialties such as, gumbos, Jambalaya, Etouffee's, etc
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I truly enjoyed the dinning here. From the fried lobster tail, to the char grilled oysters, which was so good. I could have just had the oysters only, they were that good. Fresh and very tasty. My wife had the redfish ponchartrain (grilled with spices, shrimps, crab served over corn maque chox & dirty rice), excellently prepared. I had the coconut shrimp with orange marmalade sauce. They are truly jumbo shrimps, the taste reminded me of a famous restaurant in The French Quarters coconut shrimp. So very good, fresh & flavorful. It's hard to only order just a few of the items on the menu, but their will be a next time and a next time after that. So menu good choices. Even the desserts reminded me of New Orleans. From the beignets to the bourbon bread pudding, so good. Fast service, clean, comfortable restaurant with ample parking. I'm just sorry we haven't dined here much sooner.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Louisiana Bistreaux, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Near the Atlanta airport, the space is open and the music quite loud (too loud).

Service is friendly and efficient.

Lunch menu (part of the larger regular selection) is small and limited to sandwiches.

Fried shrimp was ok, overly breaded, and the sides were ok as well

Fried catfish was less breaded and better.

Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We went as a group for a business dinner and they immediately accommodated our large group. Our waiter was excellent and went into very detailed description of many of the menu options in a very animated way! By the time he was done, everything sounded so good to try. He took our drink orders and our dinner orders and when each was delivered, the food and drink was delivered to the correct person the first time. Awesome service. I enjoyed the salmon special with brown sugar and pecans on top of it....it was very tasty; the seafood gumbo soup was also good. I would recommend this place to anyone.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Louisiana Bistreaux, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Flavorful...good tasting food...2nd time I've visited... Both times it was clean..like the atmosphere!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My partner and I split a meal, the portions are certainly large enough. We had the crawfish combo(~$20) with etouffee and fried crawfish. The etouffee was just spicy enough to be interesting with a slight afterburn. The fried tails were just okay, the batter was too salty by far and a bit too thick.
The Desert was to die for Southern Comfot Pecan Pie. (~$6)
The service was decent, our waitress seemed a bit put off by us wanting to share at first, but she was still attentive without hovering. The atmosphere is pleasantly busy and lively without being overwhelming. It's a bit cold inside and they allow smoking outside so that's a bit of a bummer for me as I don't like it cold and hate smoke. All in all a place to go when you want a nice meal and are willing to pay a bit extra for something nicer.

1  Thank lifechanges1
RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Louisiana Bistreaux, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017