“Great Experience”
Review of Hotel Arena Blanca

Hotel Arena Blanca
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in San Andres
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I spend a week there and never felt so at home in a hotel. Definitely a family hotel but a good atmosphere. The internet is slow but it works and the drinks by the pool are very cheap. The food is also a big plus. Breakfast doesn’t change as much as dinner but they had delicious plates at all meals.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I have been coming to San Andres for years and have stayed here at the Arena Blanca at least 5 times. I LOVE this hotel! The food, the service, the staff and the best live entertainment ever!! It feels like coming home when I stay here. They know you by name, always polite and smiling! Hernand, he is the best. And they now have a consier, Jenny, which arranged all of our entertainment! Lots do do and can be quite confusing. She made it a breeze. Incredible. I love my San Andres! Thanks Arena Blanca for another amazing experience! I will see you next year!!

Room Tip: They are all pretty good. They are building another hotel next door though.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
ERIKA A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Arena Blanca, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Best regard,
Dear guest, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It is our pleasure to know that we have satisfied clients like you and we are sure that both Mr. Hernan, Jenny and all the staff of our hotel also enjoyed attending them during their stay with us. We hope to see you soon!!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I was there, last week, It is a comfortable and quiet Hotel. The restaurant is excelent, all kind of food: like a deserts, drinks, saladas, vegetables, meats. The cleaner service is eficient. The shows are night are differents like a Caribbean Cruceiro, and Africas shows. I Think it will better, If the hotel has a person of agency that he will coordinate all kind of tours: Around the island, Aquarium and Jhony Cay, snorking..
The people is kind and friendly. I will recommend it!!!!.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Best regard,

Dear Guest Thank you for choosing us to spend your holidays with us. We feel very pleased to know that we fulfill your expectations and your satisfaction is our satisfaction at the same time we inform you that we already have a person located in our reception which is responsible for scheduling all kinds of walks and excursions for the comfort of the guest.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Room 709. Good size clean comfortable. Check in staff grumpy and surly. No written info just talk at you fast and then next. Appear bothered if you ask them to repeat. Food ok but always cold regardless of when you arrive. Service staff ok. Towel lady grumpy. Pool and bar and property are ok. Price is not. Wifi is lousy.

Room Tip: Try another hotel until they improve their customer service by the ladies at the front desk and the...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel itself isn't quite bad. However, the hotel staff is pretty awful. I stayed in room 403 which you would think is high enough to avoid noise or that the walls are sound proof enough to not hear the music blasting downstairs by the pool. Not so much. The bright side is that I have a view of the pool and the ocean beyond that. The negative is that I'm right above the pool. Music blared until 1am Sunday evening. I even attempted sleeping with headphones in, to no avail. The next morning, I spoke with the reception and the manager who said she would see what she could do if I came after 3pm. I checked with them 3 total times. Around 6pm, they informed me that the manager had left and they would try to call the manager to see what they had told me. After about a 30 minute wait, he let me know that all the rooms are booked and here is nothing he could do. The guy couldn't even look me in the eyes when he said this. Awful!

On the technical side, the room itself isn't all bad. The air conditioning and lights only work with the room key inserted. However, the room heats up since everything turns off. The wifi here works well. The food is hit or miss but there are a couple of options to choose from. There's always a cold bar, soup, bread, and multiple entree options as well as fresh juices. The bartender is quite helpful and nice. He makes some delicious drinks. The pool is clean and seems to be decently maintained. The dining room staff are mostly helpful.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
0.3 km away
Hotel Lord Pierre
Hotel Lord Pierre
#25 of 43 in San Andres Island

Been to Hotel Arena Blanca? Share your experiences!