Posada Nativa Miss Trinie(San Andres)(Great Value!)
US$49
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$101
  • Free Breakfast
Hostal Marlyn Sai(San Andres)(Great Value!)
US$56
    Posada Turistica Colors Of The Sea(San Andres)(Great Value!)
    US$42
    Posada Amaripucci(San Andres)(Great Value!)
    US$42
    Tropical Coral(San Andres)(Great Value!)
    US$78
    US$40
    Cli's Place(San Andres)(Great Value!)
    US$57
    • Free Internet
    Hotel Arena Blanca(San Andres)
    US$221
    Decameron Isleno(San Andres)
    US$285
    US$264
    • Free Breakfast
    All reviewslovely hotelquiet neighborhoodminute walkbilingualtaxiairport
    Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is near the airport but not a problem.about a seven minute drive to the airport. A friendly staff bilingual Spanish and English . Close to downtown. Nice pool and restaurant, at the right price a good hotel

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

The service is excellent. Conversely, the infraestructure of the Junior Rooms is not: really small that you feel you're locked up, when it rains water comes into the room through the bottom of the entrance door, the interior was poorly designed and the finishing of tiles and the doors are in bad shape. I hope the suites are better. Advise: don't get fooled and stay away from paying a Junior Room in this place, which is too expensive for what is actually offered. Last, if you want to be close to downtown, this is not the place to be...be ready to walk or pay COP$ 8,000 for each taxi ride.

Stayed: June 2016
    1  Thank Alvaro G
    Reviewed 7 February 2016

Horrifically overpriced. It looks nice, but there were so many details missing for a boutique hotel. The bed didn't fit the frame. The bathroom smelt of sewerage, the shower water was salty. The cocktail I ordered was from a bottle. The housekeeping only provided one towel. I asked for another at reception, had to remind them a number of times. No towel ever arrived. The lady on reception when I arrived was extremely unhelpful - she didn't have a uniform, so I was unsure if she even worked there. There was hardly ever anyone at the front desk. On arrival I waited 15 minutes to be seen. I moved hotels after and stayed in the centre in a hotel that provided dinner, and had real service and was over 100 pesos cheaper per night! On the other hand - the breakfast was delicious and the lady who served us was lovely.

Room Tip: just don't do it!
    • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
    7  Thank Nicola H
    Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in January. I don't even know from where to start describing what a bad deal it was...

1. Room: salty smelly water on shower and sink....imagine putting this in your mouth to brush your teeth everyday. Also, after reading many reviews of steal in San andres hotels, I decided to check our room prior to going out just to avoid any issue... Guess what - the main window (ground floor) did not lock at all... The property has at maximum poor control of who gets in and out as there are very few employees and they are not walking around all the time - this could have been a big problem if not noticed before.
    Finally, the room was extremely poorly finished - the bathroom tiles, toilet, etc of the cheapest quality... I certainly stayed in worst rooms in my life, but i certainly did not pay anything close to USD 250/night for them. It looks like they built anything in a hurry just to make some extra money but did not consider quality at all.

Staff: the lady in the night shift was very helpful, friendly and willing to help us having a better experience. The lady in the morning shift, however, was the extremely opposite. Rude and ready to take advantage of us. One night we asked the lady in the night tour ti give us the prices for tours and renting mules (COP 220000). Guess what - with the morning lady it suddenly changed to COP 250000!!!! Also, we wanted to go to Cayo Bolivar by Catamaran.... night shift lady tried her best to get us but could not get in touch with operator and told us to wake up early and meet them at the marina.... When leaving next morning, guess what the other lady told us? No catamaran, don't even try... don't need to say when we got to the marina there was a huge catamaran leaving....

Breakfast: poor, part of food sitting in the sun, cats walking around....

Location: not close to anything... You need a 25 min walk or taxi to go literally anywhere.

Good things about this hotel: absolutely nothing.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
    5  Thank ErikaFiuza
    Reviewed 17 January 2016

The workers are nice and they work hard to keep the property in order. The pool was clean and open 24/7. If you are like me and like to get what you paid for, consider the following: I paid extra for a "junior suite" and they gave me the worst room on the property. The room was extremely, I mean EXTREMELY small. The room could "honestly" be described as a mini-loft. There was not even enough room to walk inside the room. To get from one side of the room to the other, we had to roll across the bed. How ridiculous! I also did not appreciate the dishonest double talk: They told me (after I complained) that this is a standard room and that I would have had to pay extra money in order to have gotten a junior suite. I showed my receipt indicating that I did indeed reserve and PAY IN ADVANCE pay for a junior suite. They then said "this room is a junior suite". I spoke to the manager and the owner and they would not change us to a reasonably sized room and they refused to refund the difference in price. The room was absolutely awful. We tried to make the best of the situation and look at the positive side of things. At least the bathroom was adequately sized and had some elbow room. I was so embarrassed. We spent almost all our time outside the room even at night so we could be somewhat closer to comfortable. What a waste of time and money.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra in advance for an upscale room. You might not get one.
    • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple