“Totally Worth It”

Casa las Palmas Hotel Boutique
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in San Andres
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Spent a weekend with my girlfriend, The owners will personally welcome you to the hotel and give you great recommendations. They are co owners of the best restaurants in the island, making it a lot easier for reservations. Food is really good too. Rooms are not that big but it doesn´t matter because they are properly distributed. Bathroom is prefectly clean ( my gf was really happy about this ). The hotel is located in the south aerea of the island, you won´t be as close to the center as some people may want t; nevertheless there are plenty of transportation arangements they will help you with.

Room Tip: Make your reservation with enough time
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 March 2017

What can I say I simply adore this place! Casa Las Palmas was my home away from home during my stay on San Andres Island! From the minute I got there I was greeted warmly by my hosts and throughout the stay they went out of their way to make me comfortable, set up any activities I needed and make me feel like part of their family!

I stayed in two different rooms during my stay and both were absolutely lovely, both modern and comfortable and tastefully decorated. The staff is warm and helpful and on one night Armando and Gloria (hosts) cooked the best paella I have ever eaten!

While some may feel the property is far from the city center I feel it's located on the best part of the island,(and I biked the entire thing for 12 days so I feel confident in this statement), because it's super close to the best beaches and the best diving spots. And if you want the clubs or the busy El Centro they will call you a cab or they will set you up with a the mules everyone drives or a scooter. I opted to use a bicycle but that's just me!

Anyways if you want personal touch with comfort and class stay at this place!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank shoshie_9
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Perfect stay! The hosts are so helpful, the food is so delicious ( breakfast is free, but you can order dinner as well), the pool area is so relaxing, the house is so beautiful. PERFECTION!! It's such a relaxing place with beautiful decor - native art and awesome palm trees and plants. Ask them to organize a taxi to pick you up from airport and then go straight to the hotel and hit the pool! The hosts are super knowledgeable about all that San Andrea has to offer, so let them know what you're interested in. I wanted and that's what I found. Couldn't have been better.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Best ever!! Magnificent hosts/ rooms/everything!!! Loved staying there and wish I could live there forever! Highly recommended if you want luxurious San Andrés....forever grateful to hosts and ...their restaurant!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The service, rooms and especially the owners of the establishment were above level -
I will be returning to this "hotel boutique" for sure -
I recommand this place to anyone. We had the occasion to eat a selection of breakfasts included every morning that were delicious and of course I must say that me and my friends also had the chance to taste the owner's food in the evening also, a chef life no other - words cannot start describing the culinary experience we had
Please visit.....you will not regret a minute of it

Room Tip: "Las suites en las esquinas son más grandes y soleadas"
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
5.7 km away
Cocoplum Beach Hotel
Cocoplum Beach Hotel
#15 of 43 in San Andres Island

Been to Casa las Palmas Hotel Boutique? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casa las Palmas Hotel Boutique

Address: Sound bay San Andres y Providencia | Sector elsy bar, San Andres, San Andres Island, Colombia
Region: Colombia > San Andres and Providencia Department > San Andres Island > San Andres
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in San Andres
Price Range: $166 - $275 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Casa las Palmas Hotel Boutique 3*
Wonderful Mediterranean-style Boutique Hotel and Antillean, built with fine finishes with the best of tastes to enjoy the lifestyle, luxury and comfort. It is located in the native forest to the South of the city, in proximity to the beautiful beaches of San Luis and Sound Bay, where reigns the tranquillity, nature, rest and relaxation, to enjoy the singing of native birds and clean air. The hotel is comprised of three bedrooms, each with its private bathroom with hot and cold fresh water, balconies overlooking the pool with mixture of Arab, Mediterranean, and Caribbean styles put up for the biggest of breaks. The facilities have a beautiful social area, chef kitchen, a gym, bed massage, jacuzzi, tub, Turkish, whirlpool, swimming pool, waterfall and a fabulous social area ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa las Palmas Hotel Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.