“Tasty sould food!”
Review of John's Fine Food

John's Fine Food
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Forest Park
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was craving soul food and asked around and a few people said to try this place out. The food was so delicious. I had the fish, and it was well seasoned and didn't have any funny ocean smell to it like most fillets do. The price was very reasonable, but on a Sunday, the line was out the door. it's worth the trip though. I'll be back!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

John's Fine Foods is an excellent establishment. I usually go on Wed. for the turkey and dressing. And two sides of vegetables. Always good and consistent. Same people there every time. Excellent customer service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Me and the family went here on Tuesday. It was "meatball " day. Sigh * I got meatballs and macaroni. My husband got chicken and greens and yams. My "meatball" tasted like meatloaf (which I love meatloaf so I didn't mind) but my food had NO flavor! The macaroni was over cooked and lil flavor. My husbands chicken was bland and his greens didn't have that delicious flavor he likes. I also got a chocolate cake WHICH taste like Saran Wrap. The two women who I TRIED to chat with behind the counters looked miserable. And NOT friendly. My food came up to 7.95 which will fill you up. But No flavor at all. I'll be sure to keep going past this place when I'm in search of good "Southern" food.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I love to make the drive for the vegetables. I am addicted to the Mac and cheese. They also have great banana pudding

Reviewed 29 October 2016

When you see people standing in line to eat, the indication that good food is bound to be here (especially if you love good soul food cooking!) The portions were appropriate, taste was on point, but if its grease you're worried about, try some! You'll like it here! We WILL be back here again, for sure!