All reviewsroom was cleanwaffleshotel served the purposedouble bedroomwater pressure was greatstaff was friendlyfair pricewould stay againworked greatnothing fancygreat stopnon smokingfridge and microwavenext morningair conditionerroad noisemotel
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My family was visiting Forsyth for my husband's graduation from Tift College (right down the rd). We checked in the super 8 last minute and got a room right away. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Only stayed the night, then left early the next morning but was great for the night. Area is quite and an Ingles and CVS are close by, as well as Tift College.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I made a reservation with this hotel with an online travel site. I had the confirmation email but the reservation could not be found. It was around 10PM and I wasted an hour before I could get my room. I had to go back to the desk to get wifi code. I complained on check out. I had to initiate the complaint. They didn't ask how my stay was or if I had any problems. The breakfast is poor. I was given the excuse that the internet travel company and the hotel need time to transfer the reservation. I do blame the travel company as well. The transaction transfer between parties should be immediate. I was stopping from a ten hour drive on my way to Florida. I wish I would have traveled another hour before looking for a room as I wasted this hour.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2018

continental breakfast, great rooms, great pillows (if that's your thing) great towels. Iron, micro and frig. great. I think you can walk over to the waffle house 24/7, great experience. I will stay there when I'm in forsyth again. Oh, for you truckers, 18 wheeler parking

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I was quite pleased with my room on my way to Florida. It had everything I needed. It was a safe, clean area with plenty of restaurants and several gas stations at the exit.
Ingles deli, bakery and grocery was a short walk from my room. I had a nice salad from the salad bar. There was also a drug store even closer. I could park my car right in front of my door to the room. I was especially appreciative of that since my car was loaded with my bicycle, biking and camping gear. All I had to bring into the room was my overnight bag. My only negative was lack of fruit at the breakfast. (but Ingles did have fresh cut fruit at the salad bar)

Room Tip: One review mentioned traffic noise but I didn't notice any even tho traffic bothers me at home!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2018

On your site this motel was rated 8.2. We stayed in room 105, which featured worn carpet, peeling paint, and other amenities. Breakfast was minimal with burned weak coffee to was what little there was down. It did help with the diet, I guess.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple