US$109
Quality Inn(Forsyth)
US$59
QualityInn
US$48
All reviewsroom was cleancinnamon rollsdesk clerksausagefourth floorthe breakfast areafull size bedsparking lotwould stay here againstaff was friendlybagelslate at nightcomplimentary breakfastgrits cafestayed one nightbiscuitsking bed
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I was worried when we showed up and there were people ahead of us checking in. However the average check in time was about 45 seconds. The girls behind the counter were efficient and didn't chit chat about the weather. I know some reviewers like when the front desk is "friendly" but after a long day of driving I want my key card as quickly as possible. We stay at HIE all over the country and this one is an oldie, but they try to keep it nice. Our room on the 4th floor was quiet and clean but TINY and the 2 beds were doubles (smaller than queens) so be aware of that fact. Breakfast area was large and kept clean. Fare was standard but the sausage was cold (heat lamp problem?) and apple juice seemed watered down. All that said this is a decent hotel for a one night stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Tom R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.We appreciate you and your feedback.We hope to see you again soon. Again thank you

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I was in town for an overnight stay due to business. The staff was very nice from the time of check-in to check-out. Nice and quiet on the 4th floor. Breakfast was good and not too crowded.The room was semi-clean. I found a water bottle behind the night stand which did not bother me too much, but I found a long strand of hair in the bed. This was not ok; my hair is short and I wore it in a ponytail. Hopefully, this was just an oversight and not the norm. I felt safe at this location and the hotel was close to the major interstate. I might consider staying again but I will be checking the room over very closely if I do.

Room Tip: Bottom level is the best place to stay when you travel alone so you can make quick trips to and from your car.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tom R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us and letting you know about your stay.We appreciate you and your feedback.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was pretty much great. I had some work to do so it was nice to take advantage of the large lobby seating area in the evening, as it has laptop plugs. At breakfast the tables were a bit cramped but at least there were enough of them. Beds seemed kinda small but very comfy, with good pillows. Breakfast had a lot of options! Everything was clean. I would definitely go here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tom R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you and your feedback

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We made our reservations here by calling this hotel and received our confirmation by email but when we arrived, they had no record. Had to show the email conformation to get the room.
Room was extremely small but more importantly, it wasn’t clean. Both Bathroom floor and tub had hair on it. And a portion of the wall next to the tub was bulging and loose with what appeared to be black mold in the cracks. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was good. This hotel needs updating and the cleaning and maintenance is poor. We love staying at Holiday Inn Express but there are others very close and that is where we will stay next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tom R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback and i will assure you your comments have been addressed with the proper people and being taken care of.
Again thank you

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Very comfortable and clean room. Bath and body works toiletries. Staff was friendly and the breakfast offered a large selection of fresh hot and cold options. Would defiantly stay again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Tom R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate you and your feedback.